Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the “my eyes are puffy I was crying I woke up feeling poorly” like a 5 year old after a nap 🤣🤣🤣 followed by his “my poorly angel” story 🙈🤣🤣🤣give her a dummy and wind her before you put her back in her cot 🙄🙄
‘Give him a follow’ I can’t deal with it seriously. And calling out the pretend girls that messaged him! Says she doesn’t want to troll anyone then 6hrs later calls out the racist guy?? Make up your mind honey. You going left or right because it’s becoming embarrassing now.

Reactions: 4
She’s like a primary school kid with her first little boyfriend.

I’ve got a boyfriend, do you know l’ve got a boyfriend, I told you I’ve got a boyfriend didn’t I?

Also, the insta vs reality/posed vs relaxed posts are getting bleeping old now hun bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s one ugly fucker I’m struggling to believe he’s straight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Please give him a follow” “please stop messsging him” “please respect my relationship” “I’ve got a boyfriend nah nah nah nah nah” literally stop setting up fake accounts to give yourself abuse and message your boyfriend, no one is doing that only you 🤣🤣🤣 she’s becoming more unhinged by the day 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jumping on your stories to talk about something you supposedly don’t care about says you do care and you’re just looking for attention 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What happened to the ex bf with the son? I know they broke up but what was the reason? He was another one that she couldn't shut up about 🙄

Reactions: 1
her stomach was never super flat though .. always saw a little bit of fat around her middle but she took good angles so show her waist and her legs are skinny .
Fuckin hell no wonder people are so self conscious!! shes far from fat!! I’d give my left arm to look like that! I love a good moan as much as the next person but body shaming is wrong on every level!

Reactions: 5
Fuckin hell no wonder people are so self conscious!! shes far from fat!! I’d give my left arm to look like that! I love a good moan as much as the next person but body shaming is wrong on every level!
my comment is not body shaming, it’s my observation.

this is tattle, I wrote my opinion on someone who showcases their life to the world. Which is 100% allowed. If anyone doesn’t like what another user writes you ignore it that’s how this site works.

I deffo would not amputate myself to look like that maybe a super model yea but I would just rather go on a diet 😂

• Heart
She body shames herself, she consistently and openly says she’s put weight on and she feels/looks gross and has a melt down over it every so often. I’m sure half of her followers would love to look like but what message is she sending out to them when she openly tries to be body positive and accepting of herself then contradicts herself by saying the opposite. It’s wrong. She’s a liar. I’m sure they don’t feel too great about themselves when she says things like that either.
my comment is not body shaming, it’s my observation.

this is tattle, I wrote my opinion on someone who showcases their life to the world. Which is 100% allowed. If anyone doesn’t like what another user writes you ignore it that’s how this site works.

I deffo would not amputate myself to look like that maybe a super model yea but I would just rather go on a diet 😂
She’s a phony. Latest pic - ‘I’m so glad I don’t have to hide my rolls anymore’ which was meant to be the ‘real’ pic.. yet the pictures she posted yesterday were all covering her stomach in some way? She really is pretty dumb. She also told us she had a breakdown over the pictures a few days ago because she felt fat? She must be the most insecure woman on social media. It oozes out of her it’s so obvious. She needs to disappear with the golden gypsy boyfriend and live a normal happy life, off social media, but of course she can’t because what else would she do for money 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She body shames herself, she consistently and openly says she’s put weight on and she feels/looks gross and has a melt down over it every so often. I’m sure half of her followers would love to look like but what message is she sending out to them when she openly tries to be body positive and accepting of herself then contradicts herself by saying the opposite. It’s wrong. She’s a liar. I’m sure they don’t feel too great about themselves when she says things like that either.

She’s a phony. Latest pic - ‘I’m so glad I don’t have to hide my rolls anymore’ which was meant to be the ‘real’ pic.. yet the pictures she posted yesterday were all covering her stomach in some way? She really is pretty dumb. She also told us she had a breakdown over the pictures a few days ago because she felt fat? She must be the most insecure woman on social media. It oozes out of her it’s so obvious. She needs to disappear with the golden gypsy boyfriend and live a normal happy life, off social media, but of course she can’t because what else would she do for money 🤣🤣🤣
Never a truer word said! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻I’m sick of her she’s bloody healthy with a body a lot of people would kill for, she’s not slogging it away on minimum wage, or struggling for money and she’s NEVER thankful!! She needs to stop inventing trolls and doing stupid childish stuff for attention!!!!! Talking in a baby voice constantly the women is deranged!!!!!!!!!! I think her follower count isn’t going to get over 400k ever because she has no angle that’s interesting, the clothes she promotes are tat, one minute she’s I don’t care about trolls next minute she’s apparently getting racist abuse the next she’s having a meltdown about being “fat”- not being funny racism is a crime if she’s really receiving it why isn’t she reporting it to police rather than plastering it all over Instagram for attention!!!!!!! My step daughter is half Indian and has quite a large Instagram following honestly she’s never received the hate Natasha supposedly gets!!!!! Ok I’m exhausted now after that rant 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

she calls herself fat. I don’t think she is fat but she’s been grabbing her
Never a truer word said! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻I’m sick of her she’s bloody healthy with a body a lot of people would kill for, she’s not slogging it away on minimum wage, or struggling for money and she’s NEVER thankful!! She needs to stop inventing trolls and doing stupid childish stuff for attention!!!!! Talking in a baby voice constantly the women is deranged!!!!!!!!!! I think her follower count isn’t going to get over 400k ever because she has no angle that’s interesting, the clothes she promotes are tat, one minute she’s I don’t care about trolls next minute she’s apparently getting racist abuse the next she’s having a meltdown about being “fat”- not being funny racism is a crime if she’s really receiving it why isn’t she reporting it to police rather than plastering it all over Instagram for attention!!!!!!! My step daughter is half Indian and has quite a large Instagram following honestly she’s never received the hate Natasha supposedly gets!!!!! Ok I’m exhausted now after that rant 🤣🤣🤣
It’s constant attention seeking and the need for self validation. Natasha is not the only one guilty of this, it’s deffo the influencer style behaviour.

she mocks her own body and calls herself fat so that people tell her she looks good zzzz boringggggggg. She is never going to be happy and fulfilled

• Heart
She will get over 400k because she buys them herself! All the new followers are accounts who follow 2-3000 accounts with no posts and no followers? They go up quickly when she has a new range out or when she gets reposted for example yesterday with PLT so it’s more convincing. I agree with everything you say. Deranged!! Even her ‘unedited’ and ‘unfiltered’ pics are photoshopped. No big brands work with her and she doesn’t have a niche market - she’s just a basic, generic self obsessed wannabe with a ring light and smoothing tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She moved into his house then 10 days later she moved out.
why was that though? She even called herself "step mom" on one of her stories when she was with his kid and I died inside. It was all so weird, loved up to never being heard from again in the space of months

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m so cringed out that she’s promoting that nick guy to her followers 🤢 multiple times as well. How embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
I’m so cringed out that she’s promoting that nick guy to her followers 🤢 multiple times as well. How embarrassing!
I just can’t stop looking at all his gold accessories, it’s very year 11 at secondary school in the year 2003.

839CC7DC-149A-4506-A5B6-BDED71EBB4EB.png

This is from her other account, wonder whats happened, nothing mentioned on her proper account though.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.