Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what’s she’s playing at putting that on her private ‘body’ account but then her shite ‘column’ on the other main account (which honestly reads like a 4-year old writing about their day). She’s a jumble of contradictions. Why play your life out so publicly? It’s going to be embarrassing when it all ends with her fella (I don’t feel sorry for any of these people, they chose to live their whole life in public). No sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wonder what’s she’s playing at putting that on her private ‘body’ account but then her shite ‘column’ on the other main account (which honestly reads like a 4-year old writing about their day). She’s a jumble of contradictions. Why play your life out so publicly? It’s going to be embarrassing when it all ends with her fella (I don’t feel sorry for any of these people, they chose to live their whole life in public). No sympathy.
I really think she’s got some serious issues, like you say everything is so mixed up I’m surprised she’s not losing followers left right and centre tonight’s latest post is serious attention seeking 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I really think she’s got some serious issues, like you say everything is so mixed up I’m surprised she’s not losing followers left right and centre tonight’s latest post is serious attention seeking 🙈🙈🙈
And she’s constantly buying followers 😂 as if she’s gaining thousands per day what does she offer anyone? She’s a nutcase. Plus this new account. She will just forget about it and stop using it, yet so many women (and possibly men) will share images of themselves vulnerable. This is another fleeting fancy notion of hers that’s masquerading as content!

• Heart
And she’s constantly buying followers 😂 as if she’s gaining thousands per day what does she offer anyone? She’s a nutcase. Plus this new account. She will just forget about it and stop using it, yet so many women (and possibly men) will share images of themselves vulnerable. This is another fleeting fancy notion of hers that’s masquerading as content!
Exactly! She’s virtue signalling and using the vulnerable people who look up to her to make herself feel like she’s some sort of body confidence Cruisader! What’s even more insulting is that she’s a size 12 at most and she’s asking people to share their pictures who would probably love to look like her!!!!
It’s disgusting it really is. When that boyfriend tires of her babyish unstable behaviour I think she will be forced to take a long hard look at her content and realise she’s got no direction and maybe focus on being happy and not this mess of emotions that she puts out for all to see 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s like a primary school kid with her first little boyfriend.

I’ve got a boyfriend, do you know l’ve got a boyfriend, I told you I’ve got a boyfriend didn’t I?

Also, the insta vs reality/posed vs relaxed posts are getting bleeping old now hun bore off.
Hahaha this is the funniest post 💯😭💦😆

Well I think from all her posts ever since she got with him that she is going to honey trap him and get pregnant, I just see it happening. With all the stomach pictures it’s like she is phantom ‘pregnancing ‘ (I know this is not a word but it is now🤣😂) it’s like she almost wants to make her boyfriend be like oh you look pregnant how cute. And she keeps posting about kids and stuff. Just watch this space and I don’t think it will be long.... 3 babies and poor ralf! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣😂😂🆘🤢

“Please give him a follow” “please stop messsging him” “please respect my relationship” “I’ve got a boyfriend nah nah nah nah nah” literally stop setting up fake accounts to give yourself abuse and message your boyfriend, no one is doing that only you 🤣🤣🤣 she’s becoming more unhinged by the day 🙈🙈
Omg yes!!!! It’s so obvious I don’t get why she thinks it’s believable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her latest stories ? I missed them but another post saying she will re post tmro …. She said she’s too upset just now .

Did anyone see her latest stories ? I missed them but another post saying she will re post tmro …. She said she’s too upset just now .
I literally came on here to ask the same thing lol. Missed it too. Probably some sob story

The dogs poorly and has to stay in the vets overnight .. not as dramatic as she’s making it out !

The dogs poorly and has to stay in the vets overnight .. not as dramatic as she’s making it out !
Jeez...I have a dog, she’s my baby I get it but I do wonder how she would cope if she had major problems in life- her bf has had to travel down from Yorkshire?! Honestly 🤷‍♀️

I thought the dog had died the way she put that post on her story. This woman needs to get a grip of reality and life!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sounds like the vet has gotten his bloods back and advised her to have him put to sleep. CKC always have heart problems by a certain age I’m not sure how old he is but she’s definitely head over heels for the little guy so she will be heartbroken if that’s what it is.

• Sad
Sounds like the vet has gotten his bloods back and advised her to have him put to sleep. CKC always have heart problems by a certain age I’m not sure how old he is but she’s definitely head over heels for the little guy so she will be heartbroken if that’s what it is.
He’s not even 2 yet bless him :cry:

• Sad
So her dog must be absolutely fine since she’s pouting into the mirror at the hairdressers, because that’s the first place I go when my dog is really poorly 😡😡

Oh I know the dog is ill but what is that on her leg
Probably self inflicted. Apparently it was an ‘accident’ however she was very drunk the night before sharing slurred embarrassing stories that were horrifically cringe.. they were soon deleted the next day. I reckon she either tried to show off jumping into a bush again or harmed herself for attention. Nothing surprises me anymore with her. She’s been the same car crash for years now but I can’t seem to stop watching 🤣

So her dog must be absolutely fine since she’s pouting into the mirror at the hairdressers, because that’s the first place I go when my dog is really poorly 😡😡
Poor thing probably wanted a break from her constant anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.