Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably self inflicted. Apparently it was an ‘accident’ however she was very drunk the night before sharing slurred embarrassing stories that were horrifically cringe.. they were soon deleted the next day. I reckon she either tried to show off jumping into a bush again or harmed herself for attention. Nothing surprises me anymore with her. She’s been the same car crash for years now but I can’t seem to stop watching 🤣

Poor thing probably wanted a break from her constant anxiety
I know! And what makes me laugh is that she must think no one can see through it 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Is she pregnant or something? Her face looks COMPLETELY different. Or maybe she’s been at the fillers...

I’m so anxious. I can’t sleep. But here’s a picture of me in my bikini. I cannot stand the bullshit anymore. Cancel the narcissistic wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok guys, long time lurker here. Has anyone seen her stories today saying she had Covid a few weeks ago and stayed inside for ten days? When was this because she was out quite abit for the footie. Also after starting that body empowerment page (which she hasn’t bloody posted on for AGES) she’s just talked about people sending “nice comments” about her losing weight and how she’s going to try and keep it off… this woman is deranged.

Reactions: 5
Today she declared she had covid after returning from holiday... ....does anyone know how she cut her leg?

Ok guys, long time lurker here. Has anyone seen her stories today saying she had Covid a few weeks ago and stayed inside for ten days? When was this because she was out quite abit for the footie. Also after starting that body empowerment page (which she hasn’t bloody posted on for AGES) she’s just talked about people sending “nice comments” about her losing weight and how she’s going to try and keep it off… this woman is deranged.
Yes I just seen it . She went out alot the last few weeks walking the dog eating eating and eating at various places .

Today she declared she had covid after returning from holiday... ....does anyone know how she cut her leg?

Yes I just seen it . She went out alot the last few weeks walking the dog eating eating and eating at various places .
Yep so she either didn’t isolate or she’s lying about when she had it…

Reactions: 1
Aggggh she’s really the most annoying person! She’s clearly lying about it. There at no point has been a 10 day break in her posting stories where she’s inside. I think she did that on purpose because she knows people won’t be able to remember / pinpoint so therefore she was able to carry on as normal. What a snaky little witch. Plus she looks ridiculous in those costumes - cracks me up the way she poses like she’s some sort of supermodel. Deluded.

Haha she does think she’s a supermodel. But the math ain’t mathing. She claims she has anxiety but her melons out in one picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aggggh she’s really the most annoying person! She’s clearly lying about it. There at no point has been a 10 day break in her posting stories where she’s inside. I think she did that on purpose because she knows people won’t be able to remember / pinpoint so therefore she was able to carry on as normal. What a snaky little witch. Plus she looks ridiculous in those costumes - cracks me up the way she poses like she’s some sort of supermodel. Deluded.
So snakey. Also agree, she’s looked awful in all of those costumes apart from the black one where she’s sat down and that’s because it’s the only one which actually fits her properly. She will literally sell any old shite.

So snakey. Also agree, she’s looked awful in all of those costumes apart from the black one where she’s sat down and that’s because it’s the only one which actually fits her properly. She will literally sell any old shite.
I do wonder how much she gets for these posts?

I do wonder how much she gets for these posts?
Me too! Like that kind of work dries up eventually, I genuinely mean who would buy stuff like this? And not even so much to do with her ‘modelling’ it, it’s just cheap crap! Her sister is an actual well known model so why do something that people will use to put you against one another? They all looked dire. She has a really strange upper hip but hey... with her jugs out in every pic no ones will even notice that! She looks so smug sometimes and sorry the 90s called they want their peace sign back?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like if she went smaller with her boobs she would actually look far less trashy. She was reposting Andrew’s stories yesterday and she was acting deranged in his. I really can’t see the appeal of dating someone who behaves like that all the time. My partner and I mess about with each sure, but we’re also able to have interesting and normal conversations

Haha she does think she’s a supermodel. But the math ain’t mathing. She claims she has anxiety but her melons out in one picture.
To be fair though her anxiety could be nothing to do with her body. I have chronic anxiety but it’s around people I love having accidents or dying. Nothing I wear or don’t wear would affect my anxiety at all.

that doesn’t change the fact that she wears tops that are really inappropriate for someone with a chest like hers. There was a white top on her story the other day that was so revealing she might as well have not bothered with a top. It was obviously designed for smaller busts.

983F2AD9-37DD-4AC3-B7FE-E2FEC661B381.jpeg

This is the one.

I think she is gorgeous and her figure is amazing but can you imagine seeing someone in public wearing this. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

FF0E1561-D633-46D2-BE3B-F32EAE83668C.jpeg

• Wow
To be fair though her anxiety could be nothing to do with her body. I have chronic anxiety but it’s around people I love having accidents or dying. Nothing I wear or don’t wear would affect my anxiety at all.

that doesn’t change the fact that she wears tops that are really inappropriate for someone with a chest like hers. There was a white top on her story the other day that was so revealing she might as well have not bothered with a top. It was obviously designed for smaller busts.

View attachment 667146
This is the one.

I think she is gorgeous and her figure is amazing but can you imagine seeing someone in public wearing this. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

View attachment 667149
I saw this! It looked terrible and honestly she didn’t even look like she was enjoying wearing it, which is what counts most.

I feel like if she went smaller with her boobs she would actually look far less trashy. She was reposting Andrew’s stories yesterday and she was acting deranged in his. I really can’t see the appeal of dating someone who behaves like that all the time. My partner and I mess about with each sure, but we’re also able to have interesting and normal conversations
She is constantly craving attention it’s embarrassing for them both. He seems to encourage it too which also says a lot about him 🤣

She’s clearly lying, there’s no way she wouldn’t have been desperate for attention if she really was ill, she lives for the DMs from strangers. Agree about her being deranged, it was obvious she hated being bigger and because the photoshop was becoming more obvious (esp as her bf showed the real her) she had two options - 1. carry on pretending and photoshopping or 2. Pretend you’re happy with your size and tell others to embrace it, share unflattering pics of yourself so you seem legit. No one is buying it honey ✌🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 667146
This is the one.

View attachment 667149
If your fake tits are as big as your head you've made the wrong choice!

• Haha
I honestly think the clothes she wears / sells are awful looking. She never looks classy or even tries? Probably because without getting her tits out she won’t get the attention she craves because she’s very plain behind it all. I actually think under the make up and filter and “I’m 24/7 hyper sexual” persona she is actually very pretty and ‘cute’ looking - I just find the sexy stuff a bit nauseating. Like why do you have to be like that when your partner is beside you? What are you providing and to who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.