Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Granted that must have hurt I’ve done it before it fucked my nerves and absolutely killed for days but I can’t with the attention seeking

Reactions: 3

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ what in the attention seeking bullshit is that story 😫😫😫we all have bad days Natasha, I’d be embarrassed posting that crap on social media because I know I have friends going through real bad stuff that would see it!!! I just got dumped by the love of my life for someone else and I’m broken but ive got too much self respect to post stuff like this, honestly who does she think has sympathy at this point!?!
Are you ok lovely? Sending big hugs

• Heart

zivaahun

I don't think so. She has friends in the medical/aesthetic area, she could easily get hold of Mounjaro or Ozempic. She seemed to just shrink all of a sudden and its not like she was 21 having a baby to just bounce back.
I also think that's why she stopped showing her diet and her peleton.
I never even thought of that, even though everyone seems to be on it, good point. I just thought she was stressed out with Andrew being gone. But yeah, the weight just dropped. Makes sense as she doesn't really post her meals or snacks anymore. Also, probably because she reads this and realizes we don't give a sh!t.

• Haha

zivaahun

I can see it on her face, she just wears a shit ton of make up. The body give aways are usually saggy arse which you can tell on that swimsuit video when she turns and her body looks old and lacking muscle tone. Compare it to her pics from when she visited her sister its like her body aged 10 years in a few months!
---
I actually can’t look at the reel without seeing lizzy Cundy now after someone said it 😂
Ah yeah, but Natasha has no ass to begin with always has looked like a capital P 😂
Even when she did work out and lifted weights i always wondered why she would skip glute day.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her hair is still a strange colour and looks v old fashioned she needs to go at least another level darker

Its_Me

VIP Member
My heart goes out to you. This was a blessing in disguise! Glad to hear you're doing better.
---
Guys, really?????? The outfit, the sandals, the hair, okay Cruella. Sending me straight to cringeville

does she know what she looks like? She's soooo 2014.
Where is this from why is she wearing sandals?

• Heart
  • Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Her one nap update today has sent me. Not one single person was desperate to hear it meant #Ad slept 12 hours and they managed to go swimming and to the supermarket by 10am. It’s actually inane!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

zivaahun

Danielle is back to being signed by an agency! I take back what I said about her being a freeloader 🤣
You silly, she was on maternity leave! it was written into her contract she gets at least 6 months to "bounce back" or a year off if she wants for maternity leave. This is a standard model contract. After that year was over she did work on a couple things. Remember we dislike Natasha and her dumb brother, not Danielle. lol

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Why does she persist on taking ugly pictures of #Ad? Those white tracksuit ones from that angle are hideous. His Instagram page seems to be drying up too

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Her latest reel trying on swimsuits. It's giving desperate old auntie vibes, i don't know what it is, if its the terrible hair, the unmoisturised skin or the comical boobs.
And in the red one she's like Lizzie Cundy.
Lizzy Cundy! What a blast from the past! She only ever does those undies and swimsuit ones when she’s desperate for engagement