Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
i thought she said he quit his full time gig for this new Boxbar thing?
I must have missed that. He’s still on the company website but maybe they just haven’t updated it. Why would he need to be away so much with boxbar though he must be going to every single pop up because he’s never there!

Reactions: 2

zivaahun

I was going through photos and forgot i had this screen grab, was going to post on here then forgot. This post actually made me really sad for this little butterball (he's grown on me so i think he's cute). It's one thing if we cap on him, but for her to say something about how he looks at such a young age is shit. He seems like the sweetest and innocent right now when he gets older he's going to realize who his mother really is and those words she uses could potentially mess with him. there's a reason that God gave this woman a boy, can you imagine if the girl came out looking like this butterball, she probably wouldn't even feed her and would constantly be trying to work her angles.

Attachments

• Sad

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Her ozempic must need topping up as she’s back to posting about eating crap 🙄 not looked at her profile for a while and just seen that shite about the builders and laundry 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ How tf do people still follow her/care

Attachments

• Haha

HM92

I don't think so. She has friends in the medical/aesthetic area, she could easily get hold of Mounjaro or Ozempic. She seemed to just shrink all of a sudden and its not like she was 21 having a baby to just bounce back.
I also think that's why she stopped showing her diet and her peleton.
Yes it just seemed to happen so suddenly! Like she was gradually losing weight when she spoke about her diet and peloton and like you say, she stopped talking about them and then seemed to lose a lot of weight crazy fast!

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Isn’t she in the north now? Her reel outfit today is horrendous. She should actually get a temporary stylist. I think she needs to learn the basics. Also has anyone noticed that she doesn’t really like her sister’s posts?

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Her latest reel trying on swimsuits. It's giving desperate old auntie vibes, i don't know what it is, if its the terrible hair, the unmoisturised skin or the comical boobs.
And in the red one she's like Lizzie Cundy.

zivaahun

Natasha celebrating IWD with a series of photos of herself again
Did you notice she didn't even congratulate her sister? Or maybe I missed it?

Dunno if Danielle was kept, but damn... i'd love to be! Trad life would so be my thing. LOL

• Haha

Dotdot23

I'm sure her boyfriend has a history of cheating so it's only a matter of time before he probably does it to her

zivaahun

Did no one notice when Andrew re-shared Natasha's story (#Ad was swinging on the hammock) and he captioned something along the lines of missing him 'sooo much'? But he never has that type of energy for his child/family when he's away a week at a time for "work"? Okayyyy Andrew.

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Reminds me of a 14 year old me (2009 time)!….
I’m have the same skin tone as Natasha and I was adamant I wanted to be blonde somehow… yeah didn’t work and I looked like that. Super dry, over processed looking hair and the static frizz on top.

I look at her page and I swear I get nostalgia from my teenage / early adult years. Her style is literally the 2009-2016 era
Absolute same! But we rational ladies left it behind. It took my hair years to recover 🫠 such a bad hair cut but then again maybe she doesn’t have much choice if she isn’t paying

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
So odd, i broke my tailbone when i was drunk and told everyone. who breaks her butt? MEEEEEEE. hahaha
---

oh sh!t didn't even think about the "straight line" thing. good point. She's such a middle child! hahah
I dislocated my shoulder in a really funny way and it’s my go to funny story. She NEVER talks about her leg which makes me suspicious that’s she’s embarrassed or ashamed about how she did it.