Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppykisses87

This whole thing with Andrew working away / all the time…
I may have missed it but I know he’s got the self serve bar thing going on but does he have another job too that would command so much of his time away.

Reactions: 1

inthelightofday27

to me... he's very attractive, could do with some serious moisturizer though.
But he's tall dark and handsome in my opinion. But his voice is awful, it's like the male version of Natasha.
All the Sandhus are attractive let's be honest, they just have crazy eyes. I've rarely ever seen Indian-English mix person who's not attractive.
Can you post a pic- is it allowed?

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
removing mine immediately..... 😂

this is odd but sometimes you have to work with what you got. it's gross, but hear me out-- it works with dudes. when i worked corporate and i needed something from my male colleagues/bosses i would wear my hair like that. i was grossed out with myself, but men tend to be way more nice. when i waitressed at Uni (in the states) man, those tips! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
---

I was just thinking remember when we had had a cat fight on here? and now you're like my favorite member on here 😂
Girl that is water under the bridge. We bonded by our mutual annoyance for Natasha. Hate is thicker than water or whatever the saying is 🤣

• Heart

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Why does she persist on taking ugly pictures of #Ad? Those white tracksuit ones from that angle are hideous. His Instagram page seems to be drying up too
Yeah she started that page so the rest of us wouldn't have to see her baby content, then nobody wanted to join his #AD Insta / giveaway page, so she just annoyed everyone with it on here. Think she also did a Natasha Marie clothing account and it also didn't take off.
Also organised meet ups for a few weeks with other mums and was so proud of herself (melter) but now tumbleweed with that too.
I sense a pattern here Natasha 🤔

• Haha

lyrixs

And begging for paint! Get a LIFE. Tagging B&Q. Also clearly sending messages to herself about the builder - sap.

zivaahun

Is he attractive ?
But he's tall dark and handsome in my opinion. But his voice is awful, it's like the male version of Natasha.
All the Sandhus are attractive let's be honest, they just have crazy eyes. I've rarely ever seen Indian-English mix person who's not attractive.

• Heart

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
What the hell does she look like in that latest styling video , she’s not stylish in the slightest the way she’s put them outfits together she’s either blind or skint
Just an excuse to be in her pants and bra and get some likes because her engagement has been so poor

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Have you guys seen her latest post “you guys said go darker” if even your followers are telling you your hair looks shit and brassy your hair must be awful 🤣

zivaahun

I must have missed that. He’s still on the company website but maybe they just haven’t updated it. Why would he need to be away so much with boxbar though he must be going to every single pop up because he’s never there!
A friend from my uni was very much involved with the placing of similar kiosks but for movies (DVDs, ageing myself) in USA, when it was just a start up had kind of the same thing going. once the company got bigger he hired a logistics company to sort it all out. Andrew is a consultant which is basically freelance/gig work, so he could very well be away doing all that. But i reckon his main focus is on Boxbar because that is a whole huge operation- Manufacturing, alcohol license, negotiating, sourcing, logistics. Who knows, has someone actually asked Natasha what he actually does when he's away?

zivaahun

She has the classic look of someone on ozempic or whatever: I learnt that from Tattle didn’t have a clue what people were on about at first but now I can’t miss it when I see it.
Besides ozempic face (which i don't think she has), check out jessica simpsons page, literally looks like 💀 that's all i know about the ozemic look. what am i missing?

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Yes it’s the eyes and voice that make me think he’s unattractive! I hadn’t actually noticed they all had crazy eyes, I thought it was just Natasha but you’re right, they all do!