Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I think that Danielle and Gigi are in town again, so probably just hanging with fam.
I was wondering if Danielle is back to get married? Wasn’t she at a hen party little while back and was wearing white?
---
Yes it just seemed to happen so suddenly! Like she was gradually losing weight when she spoke about her diet and peloton and like you say, she stopped talking about them and then seemed to lose a lot of weight crazy fast!
She’s all saggy, looks way older than she is, that awful gap in between her thighs, she needs a decent tan too, very dull

Reactions: 3

zivaahun

Gaizzzzzzz, do you spend HOURS of your life cutting grapes? OMG how did i miss this stupid reel? LOL
Also, love the grey concealer, go warm natasha!

Attachments

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Don’t believe those pics are a few days apart! It’s also quite normal to have a more bloated tummy before bed and flatter when you wake up even without tablets.

zivaahun

I see the wacko brother great dane Shane is single again
LOL he's such a wacko!
Lets see how long it will take to get a new girlfriend. i say 3-4 weeks. dunno how he monkey bars from relationship to relationship so quickly.
he needs to work on his mental health. I actually wonder what his reputation is like in his town.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m not sure if she would ever admit to it or not. Probably not unless it means she will get some for free.

TicketyTock

What the hell does she look like in that latest styling video , she’s not stylish in the slightest the way she’s put them outfits together she’s either blind or skint

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed - do you think she’s lost so much weight naturally?
I don't think so. She has friends in the medical/aesthetic area, she could easily get hold of Mounjaro or Ozempic. She seemed to just shrink all of a sudden and its not like she was 21 having a baby to just bounce back.
I also think that's why she stopped showing her diet and her peleton.

Jailer66

Welcome to the Tash Sandhu hate club. We have all done that at some point, only to occasionally peek at her stories and see if she's still stupid, the answer will always be YES.

Does anyone know how she got such a big following, like what was her thing at first? Was she just doing make up?
She was doing make up. She was also dating a millionaire poker player. Her sister was dating Wayne Linekar.

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Loving how she’s jumping on the “come get a tattoo with me” “come to the farm with me”
I absolutely cringe when I hear this,, not just her, anybody

• Haha

zivaahun

I was going through photos and forgot i had this screen grab, was going to post on here then forgot. This post actually made me really sad for this little butterball (he's grown on me so i think he's cute). It's one thing if we cap on him, but for her to say something about how he looks at such a young age is shit. He seems like the sweetest and innocent right now when he gets older he's going to realize who his mother really is and those words she uses could potentially mess with him. there's a reason that God gave this woman a boy, can you imagine if the girl came out looking like this butterball, she probably wouldn't even feed her and would constantly be trying to work her angles.

Attachments

• Sad

zivaahun

Where is this from why is she wearing sandals?
LOL.
It's from this weekend gone. Doesn't she just look terrible, like sandals? In March, in the midlands?
She had a reel up today that gave me a big chuckle, because when she does wear something that is "in" she just does it all wrong. No one has taught the girl how to balance out an outfit. Weird for someone who runs a lifestyle page, and I say "lifestyle" loosley. it literally doesn't cost that much to look classy, you can still do it with outfits from New Look or even Matalan.

Poppykisses87

Reminds me of a 14 year old me (2009 time)!….

I’m have the same skin tone as Natasha and I was adamant I wanted to be blonde somehow… yeah didn’t work and I looked like that. Super dry, over processed looking hair and the static frizz on top.

I look at her page and I swear I get nostalgia from my teenage / early adult years. Her style is literally the 2009-2016 era

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why has she got a gifted new rocking chair when Ad is so old, unless another baby is on the way??! Also hate she’s put A D like that hidden in a corner and only on the one story again 🤦🏾‍♀️
I thought the same why would you get a rocking chair for a toddler but you might be onto something with another one on the way