Natasha Sandhu #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% posted those stories when she was pissed 😂. She’s such a mess. Also why’s she got AD dressed so formally all the time on holiday, he doesn’t look comfortable in those shirts.

Reactions: 6
God she is so cheap and nasty looking next to her sister. Will she ever move on from getting her tits out? Just looks like two round balls shoved down the front of whatever she’s wearing 😂 also OTT much for just a regular birthday? She behaves like a child.

Reactions: 6
God she is so cheap and nasty looking next to her sister. Will she ever move on from getting her tits out? Just looks like two round balls shoved down the front of whatever she’s wearing 😂 also OTT much for just a regular birthday? She behaves like a child.
They’re also so low now, they look awful and nothing ever fits her from the sides. Omg remember that stupid clothing she did for 2 mins, Natasha Marie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's still stuck in naughtys (I think that's what it's called) 🤣🫠
She just always looks trashy like I can't put my finger on it!!!

It’s her make up and her fondness for tight cheap clothes. If she wore tailored clothes they’d still be figure flattering but not busting out all over the place. She also doesn’t dress to flatter her figure at all

Reactions: 3
Did no one notice when Andrew re-shared Natasha's story (#Ad was swinging on the hammock) and he captioned something along the lines of missing him 'sooo much'? But he never has that type of energy for his child/family when he's away a week at a time for "work"? Okayyyy Andrew.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I actually think she looks so pretty and much better with no makeup on,
Haha yeah someone called Addison Augustus gloop and its just stuck 🤣

• Haha