Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She has the classic look of someone on ozempic or whatever: I learnt that from Tattle didn’t have a clue what people were on about at first but now I can’t miss it when I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Poppykisses87

I think it’s his job in construction that keeps him away. It’s a lot though and the company is Leeds based which is why I thought they moved in the first place 😕
A friend from my uni was very much involved with the placing of similar kiosks but for movies (DVDs, ageing myself) in USA, when it was just a start up had kind of the same thing going. once the company got bigger he hired a logistics company to sort it all out. Andrew is a consultant which is basically freelance/gig work, so he could very well be away doing all that. But i reckon his main focus is on Boxbar because that is a whole huge operation- Manufacturing, alcohol license, negotiating, sourcing, logistics. Who knows, has someone actually asked Natasha what he actually does when he's away?
thanks both. I was just curious as it seems like she is alone A LOT, (do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes). Genuinely not trying to stir but from how they used to be it seems like it went full throttle to now her barely seeing or celebrating anything with him on the day. I stand by it though that I thought it was strange how (iirc) he had to work on his own son’s last birthday.

lyrixs

The pose. The hair. The clothes. Is Natasha not embarrassed for Natasha? Becuase I’m embarrassed for Natasha. I’m curled in a corner embarrassed.

zivaahun

She’s bored now she hasn’t got a holiday to prep for a nursery to decorate. Her ‘still in the newborn stage’ video made me cringe, it’s fine being a stay at home mum
but a lot of people have long gone back to work by the time their child is 17 months old and still doing all the things she says she too tired to do.
Ugh shes so cringe. However, call me crazy but #Ad is wearing me down. He's so sweet so Natasha is doing a good job in that dept.
However, all she does is bitch. She's got SUCH a privilege with staying home with her kid. Yeah, Andrew isn't there, but it affords her the lifestyle she is living.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
I just looked at her stories. Her updates on Ralph’s conditions are literal hysteria. Surely she doesn’t need to give blow by blow accounts to just say “yeah he doesn’t need surgery, just pain relief” 🫠 she’s such a drama hungry dimwit
She's unbelievable. As I previously said, she uses Instagram as her diary. Does she really think the ppl watching care to have umpteen stories about when her dog needs an operation?

• Haha

Rosie_and_Jim

She’s definitely reading here. The holiday looks crap, all they have done is sit around the pool, eat, drink and nap. “Best holiday ever” hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
Besides ozempic face (which i don't think she has), check out jessica simpsons page, literally looks like 💀 that's all i know about the ozemic look. what am i missing?
I can see it on her face, she just wears a shit ton of make up. The body give aways are usually saggy arse which you can tell on that swimsuit video when she turns and her body looks old and lacking muscle tone. Compare it to her pics from when she visited her sister its like her body aged 10 years in a few months!
---
I actually can’t look at the reel without seeing lizzy Cundy now after someone said it 😂

• Haha

zivaahun

Convinced she did her leg when she was drunk and that’s why we didn’t get a play by play
So odd, i broke my tailbone when i was drunk and told everyone. who breaks her butt? MEEEEEEE. hahaha
---
Did it on purpose for sttention (don’t lie you’re not thinking that 🙈🙈) same with the mysterious sliced leg that was too much of a straight line to be an accident. Girl has some severe histrionic personality disorder traits and whatever we are calling muchhausens these days.
oh sh!t didn't even think about the "straight line" thing. good point. She's such a middle child! hahah

• Haha
  • Heart

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
It’s her make up and her fondness for tight cheap clothes. If she wore tailored clothes they’d still be figure flattering but not busting out all over the place. She also doesn’t dress to flatter her figure at all

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Absolutely HATE that she plugs this unhealthy shite to gullible women. You’re bloated because of all the reasons you said and then you’re not bloated because you stopped doing all the things that made you bloated not because you take these shit inducing tablets. Special place in hell for women who do disingenuous stuff like this playing on other women’s pressure to look a certain way.
Same. She must think we're all as thick as she is. She's pathetic.

zivaahun

LOL he's such a wacko!
Lets see how long it will take to get a new girlfriend. i say 3-4 weeks. dunno how he monkey bars from relationship to relationship so quickly.
he needs to work on his mental health. I actually wonder what his reputation is like in his town.
I had to go and find this comment I posted. Took 8 weeks to post a new girl, and how have they actually been a thing, i am guessing a month? something isn't right with that guy. What's weird is he doesn't give off "a$$hole" vibes. He obviously got punched a few times in the head during his boxing days.

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I think that Danielle and Gigi are in town again, so probably just hanging with fam.
I was wondering if Danielle is back to get married? Wasn’t she at a hen party little while back and was wearing white?
---
Yes it just seemed to happen so suddenly! Like she was gradually losing weight when she spoke about her diet and peloton and like you say, she stopped talking about them and then seemed to lose a lot of weight crazy fast!
She’s all saggy, looks way older than she is, that awful gap in between her thighs, she needs a decent tan too, very dull