Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Yeh she’s dropped a lot of weight from her posts from even 3 weeks ago quite a difference. 100% ozempic 😂

Reactions: 1

zivaahun

Isn’t she in the north now? Her reel outfit today is horrendous. She should actually get a temporary stylist. I think she needs to learn the basics. Also has anyone noticed that she doesn’t really like her sister’s posts?
Lulzzz, yeah maybe i don't know anything outside of London's zone 4. everything after that is manchester which i thought was midlands lollll

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Loving how she’s jumping on the “come get a tattoo with me” “come to the farm with me”
I absolutely cringe when I hear this,, not just her, anybody
Everytime I hear this I want to do a really mundane one “come take a shit with me”

On the screenshot - she wasn’t anxious when she was freeloading a haircut 🙄

Attachments

zivaahun

I think it’s his job in construction that keeps him away. It’s a lot though and the company is Leeds based which is why I thought they moved in the first place 😕
i thought she said he quit his full time gig for this new Boxbar thing? He's still got his company though, who knows the new business and his old might come hand-in-hand. i attached his linkedin.

Attachments

Last edited:

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Also WHAT is with the topknot on him? Why is she turning him into a total chav 😂 bet Danielle secretly hates mixing with her and Andrew lol.

However, used to think Danielle was ok but it’s becoming increasingly obvious she doesn’t model anymore now that she’s got a rich guy to live off - just like her sister. Only Danielle struck luckier than Natasha….!!!!!
100% agree with the second part. She’s just sitting pretty living off him. Natasha lucked out really, trapped Andrew with a baby and now he’s never around

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
he monkey bars from relationship to relationship. as soon as he starts seeing a girl he creates a highlight on insta and labels it as "my girl". when they break up he's quick to delete everything and the next day he's back on dating apps. like literally the next day. he goes through at least 3-4 girl a year. and it ain't casual dating it's like knee deep love/infatuation. he overshares as well. just doesn't seem to have much doing up in his brain. did i leave anything out, people?
Thanks for the information! I can’t believe how different Danielle and Natasha looked years ago
Probably the style of hair and makeup that was around in the 2010s

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
To be fair I’ve seen her in a lot worse outfits. I thought this holiday Atleast some of her outfits were nicer than usual. The white dress was a good look.

You silly, she was on maternity leave! it was written into her contract she gets at least 6 months to "bounce back" or a year off if she wants for maternity leave. This is a standard model contract. After that year was over she did work on a couple things. Remember we dislike Natasha and her dumb brother, not Danielle. lol
I did wonder if Danielle has broken up with partner, hence her going back to work.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
You can tell that little girl has trouble sharing, noticed a few times on various previous vids too. Does she go to nursery?

Its_Me

VIP Member
This whole thing with Andrew working away / all the time…
I may have missed it but I know he’s got the self serve bar thing going on but does he have another job too that would command so much of his time away.
I think it’s his job in construction that keeps him away. It’s a lot though and the company is Leeds based which is why I thought they moved in the first place 😕