Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Re: the recent trip did she have to get 2 plane seats for Augustus he’s now the size of a 62 year old pub landlord

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
You silly, she was on maternity leave! it was written into her contract she gets at least 6 months to "bounce back" or a year off if she wants for maternity leave. This is a standard model contract. After that year was over she did work on a couple things. Remember we dislike Natasha and her dumb brother, not Danielle. lol
Contract? Isn’t this a new agency she’s just signed with? Reading between the lines it looks as though she's just “rediscovered” herself, gone back to work, after being isolated, a kept woman and mother, by her millionaire boyfriend on a remote Caribbean island for a couple of years. . Looks good on paper but can’t imagine it being much fun in reality. Maybe she’s finally realised that money ain’t everything after Wayne then upgrading to to the American dude. She’s also a gold digger.
And those model pics, I think i must be the only one who doesn’t think there is anything attractive about her, she looks like an underweight teenage boy in a bikini and a wig.

Reactions: 10

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Exactly this! Some people are struggling to eat and she’s going on and on about holidays. Just have abit of decorum. I think she has such little going on in her life that these decisions become massive in her head and as she has no friends she uses her Instagram to talk about it.
Also yes, Ayai Napa beyond 18 is wild to me
Stuck at home with Ad, no job, no friends as they all got sick of her selective “anxiety” and munchausens, Andrew away all the time. It doesn’t matter where she goes she will still be in her bikini with her stupid pigtail braids that give me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
How many times are we going to get her in the same location, with that awful green bikini holding Augustus? He’s going to be 30 and she’s going to be squeezing her sagging boobs into that horrible bikini trying to lift him onto her hips because she refuses to holiday anywhere else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lyrixs

Re: the recent trip did she have to get 2 plane seats for Augustus he’s now the size of a 62 year old pub landlord
Also WHAT is with the topknot on him? Why is she turning him into a total chav 😂 bet Danielle secretly hates mixing with her and Andrew lol.

However, used to think Danielle was ok but it’s becoming increasingly obvious she doesn’t model anymore now that she’s got a rich guy to live off - just like her sister. Only Danielle struck luckier than Natasha….!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

zivaahun

Fk me why does she have to make a big deal out of everything. Just book your holiday. Nobody else cares where you can't decide to go!
As someone who used to deal with anxiety, I get that she wants to go somewhere familiar and not want to be overwhelmed with all these options for holidays, but also, Andrew is her partner he could easily help too. Unless he's that guy that says "I just make the money", then I have nothing for you Natasha. But honestly Ayia Napa? Are you 18???

But on a more serious note, 30% of Britons have had to put something back at the grocery store because of inflation. No one wants to hear about your stupid holiday issues.

Reactions: 8

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
As someone who used to deal with anxiety, I get that she wants to go somewhere familiar and not want to be overwhelmed with all these options for holidays, but also, Andrew is her partner he could easily help too. Unless he's that guy that says "I just make the money", then I have nothing for you Natasha. But honestly Ayia Napa? Are you 18???

But on a more serious note, 30% of Britons have had to put something back at the grocery store because of inflation. No one wants to hear about your stupid holiday issues.
Exactly this! Some people are struggling to eat and she’s going on and on about holidays. Just have abit of decorum. I think she has such little going on in her life that these decisions become massive in her head and as she has no friends she uses her Instagram to talk about it.
Also yes, Ayai Napa beyond 18 is wild to me

• Heart

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ what in the attention seeking bullshit is that story 😫😫😫we all have bad days Natasha, I’d be embarrassed posting that crap on social media because I know I have friends going through real bad stuff that would see it!!! I just got dumped by the love of my life for someone else and I’m broken but ive got too much self respect to post stuff like this, honestly who does she think has sympathy at this point!?!

• Heart

Poppykisses87

She updates her followers everyday with her illnesses, has she no friends to tell? It's so strange to me.
I agree. She posts like me and my friends do in our group chats sometimes. Personally I find her very strange - like she needs a lot of therapy or something. I don’t get the vibe she’s a horrible person but she’s just “odd”

Reactions: 7

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Did it on purpose for sttention (don’t lie you’re not thinking that 🙈🙈) same with the mysterious sliced leg that was too much of a straight line to be an accident. Girl has some severe histrionic personality disorder traits and whatever we are calling muchhausens these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 7