Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Botox isn’t doing a very good job is it…. the face of her here 😂😂😂

Also what’s her plan in 3-6 months when it wears off? Need a bit of coin to jeep that topped up Natasha!I guess when you’re that desperate you’ll advertise anything won’t you… luggage, really 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I came on to say this is genuinely the worst she’s ever looked. The make up is SO bad and the braids are sitting so badly. Why would she do that to herself? The cringe levels of her advertising that luggage too 🫣
That right there is the real, unfiltered, unedited Natasha

She always looks like she is pissed off in her New look/chav clothes ad videos. She needs to smile more and act excited and happy. How are all these brands paying her if she’s looking THAT miserable advertising their clothes?
I understand that she may be going through post-partum depression because now she has a kid to haul around instead of openly getting “on it” however, no one wants to see a miserable thing trumping around in clothes they’re supposed to be advertising. It looks passive aggressive as though she doesn’t want to do the adverts and is doing it by force because something needs to pay the bills.
---
I came on to say this is genuinely the worst she’s ever looked. The make up is SO bad and the braids are sitting so badly. Why would she do that to herself? The cringe levels of her advertising that luggage too 🫣
It’s post-partum hair loss. She needs to calm down on tying her hair in hairstyles that cause stress to the scalp. Maybe, just maybe she could make a video on it and how she is suffering with the postpartum hair loss, and perhaps she will make some money from it because some companies have products for this particular problem. Just an idea Natasha in case you’re reading this forum.

no one wants to see a miserable thing trumping around in clothes they’re supposed to be advertising. It looks passive aggressive as though she doesn’t want to do the adverts and is doing it by force because something needs to pay the bills.
I think this is exactly the point, she hates that she's advertising cheap bottom of the barrel brands and she does it because she's skint and needs to, not because she genuinely likes the brand. She's nearly 40 trying to compete with everyones favourite aesthetic baby mama Molly Mae 😭 sucks to be her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this is exactly the point, she hates that she's advertising cheap bottom of the barrel brands and she does it because she's skint and needs to, not because she genuinely likes the brand. She's nearly 40 trying to compete with everyones favourite aesthetic baby mama Molly Mae 😭 sucks to be her
She’s also miles apart from her sister in terms of lifestyle and I think deep down she hates it! Agree with what someone said earlier on the post partum hair-loss, what’s wild is this is whee she could actually carve out a niche for herself! I think the braids look worse as they’re in front of her ear and they should be behind
---
I think the only thing that saves him is what a chonkers he is. I love a chonk baby he looks like a such a fat old man :love: hahahaha
I love a fat baby too so I think he’s really cute!

I think you've hit on something with the sister...Danielle is currently in Puerto Rico and Natasha is in Ayia Napa 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.