Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is complain on a full stomach.
She was such an insufferable c*nt before now she’s got a child to justify her poor attitude. All parents know that traveling could and will probably interfere with their child’s sleep schedule. Especially if you’re going somewhere with a different time zone. Is it frustrating? Yeah. Get over it, that’s traveling in Europe.
Anyone watching her meltdown???? “…with a baby”. It’s her new phrase. Natasha is acting like a proper c*nty Sharon. The meltdown of a Middle Aged white woman. It’s so disgusting. Guys, she’s doing this all WITH A BABY. let me play the worlds smallest violin for you, Tash. 🎻
Did anyone see MAFS Australia? “I HAVE A CHILD!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching her meltdown???? “…with a baby”. It’s her new phrase. Natasha is acting like a proper c*nty Sharon. The meltdown of a Middle Aged white woman. It’s so disgusting. Guys, she’s doing this all WITH A BABY. let me play the worlds smallest violin for you, Tash. 🎻
Did anyone see MAFS Australia? “I HAVE A CHILD!”
Omg she gives me major Alyssa vibes, both psycho needy bunny boilers

Her rants are SO ENTERTAINING! Who gives an actual F Natasha. No one does. You do realise that? Also her videos of what she brought on the plane - why THANK YOU, YES YOU Natasha - honoured to have lived at the same time as the FIRST PERSON EVER to have flown with a baby! Words cannot describe the gratitude I feel that you have made a video of what you brought on the plane. Could honestly NEVER do it without your advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s making her account into a home and baby account by stealth, even though everyone voted no on that stupid poll. I just remembered her “subscription” service that came down after 10 mins cos of all the DMs she got calling her out

Reactions: 3
Ugh she better not honestly people said NO for a reason she's the most bland boring c*nt. Her voice over on that video is so dull and drab sounding, 0 enthusiasm and just showing people everything she begged for free basically.

Notice the "I'm not complaining I'm so grateful" stories hahah obv spent the 4 hour delay catching up on her tattle. Idiot

She’s making her account into a home and baby account by stealth, even though everyone voted no on that stupid poll. I just remembered her “subscription” service that came down after 10 mins cos of all the DMs she got calling her out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Not a shock how she turned a flight delay into a beg post tagging Jer2 🙄

• Haha
That horrible green bikini that barely holds her boobs has made another appearance on her grid. Also 40% of her edit already??! Must not be selling well

Didn’t she duck up the measurements of the sofas in the last house?

I’m all for minimal and neutral interior but her house looks so bland and dull. Also cheap and tacky but no surprise there.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she duck up the measurements of the sofas in the last house?

I’m all for minimal and neutral interior but her house looks so bland and dull. Also cheap and tacky but no surprise there.
Remembaaa, she’s an idiot? 😂

Omg i cringe at all the neutral trends right now. I’ve always hated it. Reminds of a mental institution. Or you know that educational trend “no color stimulation” when they tried it for like 3 seconds on kids? 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
She's so bleeping stupid, how hard is it to realise that they aren't going to exchange her Chinese-made sofa for one that is built by them?

Thick as pig tit

View attachment 2203079
She’s so thick and entitled. She’s put it on her insta in the hope they’ll be like “oh you’re in influencer, we’ll change our WHOLE policy for you.” Also imagine how insane her and Andrew looked walking around with those massive cushions 🤣🤣

• Haha
Gigi is sooooo cute she the image of Danielle
oh my god, she's sooooo freaking adorable. #Ad looks so healthy next her, he's so chubby cute, Natasha posted a close up of him and he looks exactly like Andrew, those eyes. haha

Also, I was visiting other threads. Comparing Tash to other influencers this might be the kindest one, considering how we go in on Tash. But WOW, the hate in other threads is REAL.

Botox is NOT your friend Natasha….
I dunno if it's the botox, but it almost looks like the guys jeans behind her are distorted in order to facetune her face.
I dunno why she would wear that outfit honestly. Although, they are ugly- she's got so many florally dresses in her collection that would've been more appropriate for this type of event. Danielle looked fab though.

I dunno if it's the botox, but it almost looks like the guys jeans behind her are distorted in order to facetune her face.
I dunno why she would wear that outfit honestly. Although, they are ugly- she's got so many florally dresses in her collection that would've been more appropriate for this type of event. Danielle looked fab though.
I think she wore black because it slimming because she knew she would be next to her sister who has literally snapped straight back to pre baby body. I wonder if she actually truly likes her sister, I can imagine she’s so envious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.