Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a shame for the baby his size + he inherited Andrew's creepy vole like eyes is unfortunate, wonder if he will grow up to be a perpetual free loader like his mum

Reactions: 3
What a tit time she must be having spending all this time taking and editing content for the gram.

Absolute sad cow.

• Haha
Hmmm interesting this ‘holiday’ is the same time she’s promoting her ITS shite on her page which just happen to be summer clothes. I’m guessing the holiday was a freebie too from ITS to give her an authentic summer ‘backdrop’ for her ‘edit’ (oh stop I just can’t I can’t 😬)

Also while I’m here… she loves a good flip flop around on her opinions doesn’t she? Posing like a 16 year old trying to look slimmer yet putting up posts claiming she celebrates her real body. Pick a lane……

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Hmmm interesting this ‘holiday’ is the same time she’s promoting her ITS shite on her page which just happen to be summer clothes. I’m guessing the holiday was a freebie too from ITS to give her an authentic summer ‘backdrop’ for her ‘edit’ (oh stop I just can’t I can’t 😬)

Also while I’m here… she loves a good flip flop around on her opinions doesn’t she? Posing like a 16 year old trying to look slimmer yet putting up posts claiming she celebrates her real body. Pick a lane……
All her bikinis look like they would give you thrush 🤢🤢

• Haha
I forgot how awful her boobs look in bikinis and summer clothes. That yellow dress pic on her grid makes her boobs look absolutely hideous

Reactions: 6
I am so sorry but she has the most butt-ugly ITS collection I have ever seen - it is dreadful :( Who is wearing them clothes in them colours!!!! EW

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry but she has the most butt-ugly ITS collection I have ever seen - it is dreadful :( Who is wearing them clothes in them colours!!!! EW
It all looks so cheap. She’s on holiday doing a Q&A about it which makes me think that maybe the holiday was paid for ITS. The whole holiday so far has just been a massive advert

It all looks so cheap. She’s on holiday doing a Q&A about it which makes me think that maybe the holiday was paid for ITS. The whole holiday so far has just been a massive advert
Lorna Luxe used to do the same

They dont think enough of her to send her somewhere like Mykonos, Ibiza... No, she got Ayia Napa 😂

Obv been asking herself if its sold out, as if hahaha dream on it'll be on sale 80% off in 2 weeks

• Haha
Who are the losers commenting on this reel thanking her for making it? Not being funny but it’s dangerous territory advising on something as sensitive as preparing baby bottles abroad when you’re not a medical professional.

Attachments

Who are the losers commenting on this reel thanking her for making it? Not being funny but it’s dangerous territory advising on something as sensitive as preparing baby bottles abroad when you’re not a medical professional.
Never reboil water....

But it's fine to refill the bottle of formula she's just emptied and put that back in the fridge without washing it

She's got a cheek moaning about anything considering she didn't pay a penny for her holiday, the real moral of the story - you'd be flying jet2 and arriving on time if you weren't a begging scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s honestly as thick as tit. Like maybe. It isn’t the airlines fault? Maybe there’s general delays in the airport? Do they actually care that she’s tagged them 😬😬 oh what power you have Natasha LOL!

Hope the beggy bi*ch gets stuck there all night.

• Haha
I also hate to say this but she acts as if she’s the first person ever to be travelling with a baby and everyone should bend because she’s timed Addison’s naps ect with the flight times. There will be other parents and tit happens. Also who doesn’t pack more than one spare set of clothes for their child? I’m an Aunty and a godmother to toddlers and even I have the common sense to pack more than that for days out and weekends away. She really is a thick entitled twit

Reactions: 4
She’s honestly as thick as tit. Like maybe. It isn’t the airlines fault? Maybe there’s general delays in the airport? Do they actually care that she’s tagged them 😬😬 oh what power you have Natasha LOL!

Hope the beggy bi*ch gets stuck there all night.
All she does is complain on a full stomach.
She was such an insufferable c*nt before now she’s got a child to justify her poor attitude. All parents know that traveling could and will probably interfere with their child’s sleep schedule. Especially if you’re going somewhere with a different time zone. Is it frustrating? Yeah. Get over it, that’s traveling in Europe.

• Heart
All she does is complain on a full stomach.
She was such an insufferable c*nt before now she’s got a child to justify her poor attitude. All parents know that traveling could and will probably interfere with their child’s sleep schedule. Especially if you’re going somewhere with a different time zone. Is it frustrating? Yeah. Get over it, that’s traveling in Europe.
“All she does is complain on a full stomach” what an amazing phrase, defos stealing this to use in real life!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.