Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can't deal with her last minute holiday she didn't pay for
And the 'sleep journey coach' she also begged which was basically her being told to stop bothering him while he sleeps. Supposedly got loads of "work" on too, cant wait for more laxative stories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
super late but I’ve been slacking on gossip I did screen shot this a few days ago.
Today’s edition of sh•t no one asked:
😂😂😂😂
Who would honestly take fashion advice from her? She’s got no style and wears the most basic out dated cheap looking crap.

Reactions: 2
Also, the formula conundrum???? Idiot, resealable bag! Why is she such a dimwit she could easily get the huge ones at ikea.

Reactions: 1
For someone who knows everything about parenting she asks an awful lot of pointless questions on instagram. Don't know how she's made it this far she doesn't come across very bright
---
super late but I’ve been slacking on gossip I did screen shot this a few days ago.
Today’s edition of sh•t no one asked:
😂😂😂😂
This makeup look is not giving the way she thinks it is. This is not 2015

She makes sure she does a reel with Addison baby stuff then slots in an #ad in between reels . Guarantee this holiday was free

In The Style must be desperate if they've got a nobody like her doing an 'edit'. The 'preview' of her new tat collection looks like it'll be more of her signature style - ill fitting, cheap and flammable

Reactions: 3
Oh my god!!! I literally came on here to say why does her face look so frosty????? It’s like she’s mixing 2005 with 2016 make up. The horror 😱
---
The closer you look the worse it is
The stupid f•cking smile she pulls. I bet she would look lovely showing teeth and not acting like she’s toothless

Attachments

• Haha
Her face looks so smug when she does that ridiculous smile.

Though it's probably the only way she can smile now due to the amount of botox she's put in her face

Oh my god!!! I literally came on here to say why does her face look so frosty????? It’s like she’s mixing 2005 with 2016 make up. The horror 😱
---

The stupid f•cking smile she pulls. I bet she would look lovely showing teeth and not acting like she’s toothless
It’s so frosty! That’s why she always looks dry and cakey too. She could do with some sheer or liquid products and a less heavy base.

It’s so frosty! That’s why she always looks dry and cakey too. She could do with some sheer or liquid products and a less heavy base.
And the concealer that just creases. ugh. it looks like her under eye need major major hydration.

She needs to drink more water, use less powder and get rid of the thick heavy base.

Her voice is actually so irritating aswell, she doesn't sound maternal just really patronising

And the concealer that just creases. ugh. it looks like her under eye need major major hydration.
---
Anyone remember only 5 months ago the "my anxiety is so bad I cant even go outside" narrative, well look! By the grace of god she is completely cured, she really is a medical miracle 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to drink more water, use less powder and get rid of the thick heavy base.

Her voice is actually so irritating aswell, she doesn't sound maternal just really patronising

---
Anyone remember only 5 months ago the "my anxiety is so bad I cant even go outside" narrative, well look! By the grace of god she is completely cured, she really is a medical miracle 🙌
Absolute clown show.
---
In The Style must be desperate if they've got a nobody like her doing an 'edit'. The 'preview' of her new tat collection looks like it'll be more of her signature style - ill fitting, cheap and flammable
you know that Bozo would never wear the clothes that she does a collab with. Ruffles and peplum shirts that don't have a deep v-neck? Puuuuhlease. She's a t@rt.

So either:
1) She made the taxi that dropped them off (and all the people behind them) at the airport wait while she posed for photos
2) One of their parents dropped them off and she made them wait (and all the people behind them) while she posed for photos
3) She's gone and posed next to someone else's car at the drop off point

Because there's no way that if they'd managed to blag a Jaguar F-Pace she wouldn't be gloating about it all over Instagram

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.