Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of her 'content' - more sympathy grabbing stories of the "semi emergency c section" no one asked for, more pics of her in her skids and this time advertising skincare in her undies cause isn't that what everyone on onlyfans instagram does? So desperate, she obv doesn't get the validation she craves from Andrew. No more advertising of the laxatives tho I see 😂 😂 tell us you read here without telling us

Reactions: 2
Summary of her 'content' - more sympathy grabbing stories of the "semi emergency c section" no one asked for, more pics of her in her skids and this time advertising skincare in her undies cause isn't that what everyone on onlyfans instagram does? So desperate, she obv doesn't get the validation she craves from Andrew. No more advertising of the laxatives tho I see 😂 😂 tell us you read here without telling us
Anyone who follows her would know she had a C so why would someone even ask that 6 months or whatever it is later. And does it matter how people term it? Whilst I agree both are natural are you really gonna let someone you don’t even know let you feel any less about your birth when your baby you carried for 9 months arrived safe and healthy. Please.

Reactions: 1
Anyone who follows her would know she had a C so why would someone even ask that 6 months or whatever it is later. And does it matter how people term it? Whilst I agree both are natural are you really gonna let someone you don’t even know let you feel any less about your birth when your baby you carried for 9 months arrived safe and healthy. Please.
It was the 🥺 emojis for me so that people message her and validating her. She's what, 38? Grow up Natasha. She gives off emotionally stunted manipulative vibes, I bet he's proper needy of everyone around her.

Natasha, just piss off now with the woe is me bull tit. You are NOT the only woman to have a baby who doesn’t sleep. Some of us have gone years with no sleep. Get a bleeping grip..!

Reactions: 3
Natasha, just piss off now with the woe is me bull tit. You are NOT the only woman to have a baby who doesn’t sleep. Some of us have gone years with no sleep. Get a bleeping grip..!
Everyday a conveyor belt story of how she doesn't want to let him cry it out yada yada yada zzzzzz you're not a home and baby account Natasha, people voted no remember? ;) 😂

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her, just went to have a quick look and the low pants on her post partum posts drive me a so crazy. They look awful, she needs to stop doing it. I don’t want to see the top of her vagina!

• Haha
It's the end of the month, so that must mean it's time to buy more followers!
Wont pay 40 quid incl postage and packaging for something for her son but will buy followers 😂 take the hint, you're boring aF hun not even the yummy mummy brigade are bothered about you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me who gets annoyed at people om Instagram stories use font size 3 and expect us to be able to read it?

She’s absolutely read here, she’s got her vag out again 🙄

Hi Natasha, you blaggy borefest!

• Haha
Very run down and cant be bothered to post but nothing comes between Natasha and her hello fresh begging ads

• Haha
Posts a picture of her 6 month old 'world' napping and comments on "the chins on it"

She hates that her son is not a petite baby and she could not make it more obvious

• Wow
I thought she knew everything? 🤣 Also all those bloody stories about their “sleep journey” to just basically say he likes sleeping on his front and her turning him was probably the issue in the first place. Can’t believe she got a sleep support service gifted, again barely pays for anything for her kid.
---
And the most unflattering shorts ever

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.