Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Tash feeling so panicked and anxious about moving today but has time to post an ad, an insta story about feeling anxious and panicked and tell us about her history of living in Essex for 8 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The advertisement for the razor was all over the place

1) why is she stood in a towel but not actually demonstrating the product?
2) she described it as "raspberry red" its not, on the Estrid website the shade is called 'orgasm' just say the word Natasha ffs
3) comes on to talk about the stigma surrounding being single on Valentines Day but proceeds to talk about herself and her personal dating life when thats of 0 relevance, she's advertising a razor and the campaign is called "un f*ck yourself" is she that basic? At this point she's still stood in her towel for no reason

Reactions: 3
I love how with the post she put up about leaving Essex she’s added loads of pictures of her against some background in a pathetic attempt to make herself look like some sort of celebrity and making some big some and dance about moving. No one cares Natasha. And if I hear one more time ”8 years ago…” yeah yeah yeah you moved big whoop!

Also what is with her mates teeth in her most recent post? another one gushing about leaving. F**k off already.

• Haha
I love how with the post she put up about leaving Essex she’s added loads of pictures of her against some background in a pathetic attempt to make herself look like some sort of celebrity and making some big some and dance about moving. No one cares Natasha. And if I hear one more time ”8 years ago…” yeah yeah yeah you moved big whoop!

Also what is with her mates teeth in her most recent post? another one gushing about leaving. F**k off already.
The one is front of the Essex TV Awards cracked me right up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at her grid - she’s removed the post about them buying a house lest we work out where she lives or in case any of her crazy stalkers (in her mind…) turn up! Haha maybe Natasha learn to live your life off Instagram - anyway, too late for all that numerous screenshots of said house on Tattle you absolute cretin.

Who gets on like this about their own birthday at her age? 2am and she's posting it's her birthday. She has the mind of a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes edited them with an app it looks like. Why does she have this thing with her eyes where they have to look really starey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s clearly still baby weight, as she mentioned the other day. No shame, I had a baby in September and I still have a bit of a tummy 😂 just don’t use it in your tit adverts 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.