Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t know what she is as a profile at all. She’s stuck between crap clothes, crappy make up, her baby, the house move.
Exactly, why would you need a separate account for baby and home? What is the purpose then of her own account? Like surely she’s a lifestyle account because it definitely ain’t fashion.

Reactions: 2
She asked people if she should start a home and baby account and most people said no🤣 I just went to screenshot the poll and she’s taken it down the spoilsport 🤣
literally just LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Sad sad sad girl, doesn't know what else to do but make instagram accounts.
Whilst I understand being close to family when you have a baby (it really does take a village), she might as well still be in London if she's 90 min away from her mum or Andrew's parents. That's still far and quite a drive.

I bet you she keeps telling herself, after the baby, got Andrew for 18 years.... now with the house, I got Andrew for 25 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s a good move I think, seeing as Andrew’s work commute is drastically reduced and as the main bread winner, this makes sense.

More being dramatic about normal tit everyone has to deal with... But of course still has plenty of time to seek attention on Instagram
I was just coming to say this, listing off how busy she is but still finding time to take stupid pics for her insta
---

Exactly, why would you need a separate account for baby and home? What is the purpose then of her own account? Like surely she’s a lifestyle account because it definitely ain’t fashion.
Her account is all over the shop, ad after ad of shite clothes or freebies that other people struggle for.

More being dramatic about normal tit everyone has to deal with... But of course still has plenty of time to seek attention on Instagram
I definitely understand that life feels overwhelming sometimes, there’s just no need to post about it. It gets tiresome when people complain about very mundane stuff even if it does feel like you’re under pressure. She’s in a position that a lot of people can only dream of at the moment, just had a gorgeous healthy baby and now moving to a nice new home nearer to her family but still complaining.

Reactions: 3
She also had an account The Sandhu sisters ... it was never a thing
---

And now we know why she was ranting so much about the public transport and lack of help with her pram. So she will be gifted a bloody carrier.

Also again hiding the tags at the top of the screen so that it doesn’t look like a gifted item.
I hate instabegs that hide the ad hashtag

I see she's already pimping out her baby then to be a 'model', that took long..... Gotta pay the mortgage somehow hey Natasha

I see she's already pimping out her baby then to be a 'model', that took long..... Gotta pay the mortgage somehow hey Natasha
That place she has #AD ‘modelling’ for has such awful chavvy looking children’s wear - secondhand embarrassment! Desperate for the cash! Why would you dress your baby in tit looking designer wear. Pure tack, wow this girl has no class as we know!

Reactions: 1
Natasha, I thought you knew everything? Why are you asking your followers for teething tips 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Natasha, I thought you knew everything? Why are you asking your followers for teething tips 🤣
innit! I LOL'd when I saw that. She's supposed to know EVERYTHING, guys!
Guess someone was too dumb to go to college and take a basic psych class, Freud would've explained the oral fixation for you, NATASHA.
She really is the dumbest isn't she?

But he's such a cute chunkers!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.