Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope nobody should be receiving messages like that and I agree these ones probably were sent from someone else but the putting it up on her stories for the attention that’s annoying.
Yep 100% agree, purely to get some sympathy

Nope nobody should be receiving messages like that and I agree these ones probably were sent from someone else but the putting it up on her stories for the attention that’s annoying.
So attention hungry. she ain't the only baby in the household. hahaha
Racist remarks kind of make me laugh, because there's so much more you can insult someone on, a racist remark? It's the lowest hanging fruit. How boring. 😴

Reactions: 1
So attention hungry. she ain't the only baby in the household. hahaha
Racist remarks kind of make me laugh, because there's so much more you can insult someone on, a racist remark? It's the lowest hanging fruit. How boring. 😴
As someone who has been on the receiving end, there are many other things you could say to me to insult me 🤣🤣🤣

I’d love to know what sort of person would buy baby clothes off her on Vinted? Can’t help but notice she’s listed some Moschino baby grow that she was gifted from that chavvy baby shop in Essex for £30… making coin off gifted stuff is just low. Also what a waste of time uploading all that crap. I mean really second hand Primark clothes?!

Reactions: 5
I was so taken aback when I saw she is trying to sell primark and H&M clothes that also look tatty, John Lewis snowsuit that is about the same price brand new on sale, what is wrong with her, it's shameful. I would have given it all away for free and would be surprised if anyone even wanted them for free. I've got brand new and hardly worn clothes from Zara that I'll be giving away to a mums group (all ironed and pristine) and she's trying to sell primark and nutmeg and how shameful to try and sell a moschino suit that was gifted, omg just give it away. Also I don't believe she breastfed to begin with, she's too self absorbed and lazy, pretended to breast feed all this time because she thinks that's what looks good.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was so taken aback when I saw she is trying to sell primark and H&M clothes that also look tatty, John Lewis snowsuit that is about the same price brand new on sale, what is wrong with her, it's shameful. I would have given it all away for free and would be surprised if anyone even wanted them for free. I've got brand new and hardly worn clothes from Zara that I'll be giving away to a mums group (all ironed and pristine) and she's trying to sell primark and nutmeg and how shameful to try and sell a moschino suit that was gifted, omg just give it away. Also I don't believe she breastfed to begin with, she's too self absorbed and lazy, pretended to breast feed all this time because she thinks that's what looks good.
This is why I thought, given the financial position she is in, why would you not give it away? Also pretending that her followers have asked for it is very disingenuous

Reactions: 3
Guys, were you aware that Natasha is the first mom to breast feed? And that she discovered that it's ok for babies to have the bottle and instead of starve? I think she might be up for a Nobel Prize.

What person in their right mind would ever make a child go hungry if they can't latch? I really detest her sometimes.
---
Exactly!!! Is she not aware that Syria/Turkey just had a massive disaster and the orphans and people who were left homeless with babies have no clothes????
---
This is why I thought, given the financial position she is in, why would you not give it away? Also pretending that her followers have asked for it is very disingenuous
Right? Can you imagine a follower asking her, "can I buy that off of you when you are done?" It's probably all these perv men who buy the stuff. Yuck.

As you can see, I'm extra fiery today, as it's Lent and I am fasting. hahahah

Last edited:
Right? Can you imagine a follower asking her, "can I buy that off of you when you are done?" It's probably all these perv men who buy the stuff. Yuck.
I think it's more her delusion that she's some sort of celebrity and that people are salivating at the opportunity to own something that she's touched.

In reality she's just a pathetic grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it's more her delusion that she's some sort of celebrity and that people are salivating at the opportunity to own something that she's touched.

In reality she's just a pathetic grifter
Omg having an Essex moment myself was about to say she's anything but a grifter , thinking "graft" in my head. As in hard graft. Something she really has never done 😅

• Haha
Who wants to tell her baby shouldn’t forward face in the carrier until absolute minimum 4 months, 6 months recommended?
Still I guess he could get suffocated by the mammaries inward facing #safetyfirst

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's copying Yasmin Devonport in her latest reel, another desperado but still, shows she has no ounce of originality in her

Notice she's obviously been reading here, removing the mirror so it doesn't show us what she had for breakfast when she's getting dressed

• Haha
Haha I’m another one who’s come to say WHY is she wearing those trousers? For God’s sake they look awful. I’m not fat shaming but come on…. they look tit on her!

Also why is she so BLAND. She thinks this neutral aesthetic for her house and self looks classily it is just DULL AS F just like her.
---
Also the COMMENT on that reel - someone is going the trousers look a bit tight and she’s getting all defensive! Does she just film these and whack them up without thinking what it looks like to the outside world? Maybe then she wouldn’t get all offended lol.

Haha I’m another one who’s come to say WHY is she wearing those trousers? For God’s sake they look awful. I’m not fat shaming but come on…. they look tit on her!

Also why is she so BLAND. She thinks this neutral aesthetic for her house and self looks classily it is just DULL AS F just like her.
---
Also the COMMENT on that reel - someone is going the trousers look a bit tight and she’s getting all defensive! Does she just film these and whack them up without thinking what it looks like to the outside world? Maybe then she wouldn’t get all offended lol.
It’s because she’s so desperate for likes and maybe a sponsorship opportunity from H&M she’ll do it at the cost of looking awful

Who wants to tell her baby shouldn’t forward face in the carrier until absolute minimum 4 months, 6 months recommended?
Still I guess he could get suffocated by the mammaries inward facing #safetyfirst
I don't understand how she knows everything safety whilst subsequently not knowing anything about safety.

Did you see Andrew's face when he walked in? it was like "omg why do you have to film everything?" still waiting for her to be original.

• Haha
I also don’t think she breastfed, I think she tried and took a couple of pics but hasn’t been exclusively breast feeding all this time. Which is fine but why lie. Especially if you’ve got so much anxiety about so much bloody stuff you definitely wouldn’t drink while breastfeeding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.