Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house she’s currently renting was listed to let a few days ago.
That would make sense, buying a home as a long process in itself. Especially for someone like Natasha, an "influencer", and proof of income for her might take a really long time. Good on her and Andrew if they are buying a home.

I still find it so odd that he hasn't popped the question. I know it's what she wants.

Reactions: 2
That would make sense, buying a home as a long process in itself. Especially for someone like Natasha, an "influencer", and proof of income for her might take a really long time. Good on her and Andrew if they are buying a home.

I still find it so odd that he hasn't popped the question. I know it's what she wants.
Haha I read this and it’s funny I came on to say the opposite that Andrew’s upped and left and she’s moving out on her own (I wonder lol) #wheresandrew?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha I read this and it’s funny I came on to say the opposite that Andrew’s upped and left and she’s moving out on her own (I wonder lol) #wheresandrew?
Yep! I think the same 😂hope she’s not moving into someone’s shed again might be a bit cramped with the baby

Reactions: 1
"Borough of Harrogate", my arse 🤣🤣🤣 It's in Thirsk, 40 mins from Harrogate! And it's still 90 mins from her family in Retford.
Good for her for finally buying a house, but hardly useful location for the reasons she's stated. She's going to be just as isolated up there as she was in Essex, but with even less "influencer photo ops".

• Haha
Do we think she’s quickly announced it because she’s seen it was mentioned here?

Reactions: 2
"Borough of Harrogate", my arse 🤣🤣🤣 It's in Thirsk, 40 mins from Harrogate! And it's still 90 mins from her family in Retford.
Good for her for finally buying a house, but hardly useful location for the reasons she's stated. She's going to be just as isolated up there as she was in Essex, but with even less "influencer photo ops".
You sure it’s not boroughbridge? As that would be in the ‘borough of Harrogate’ albeit it’s frickin miles away still. Does look like the taylor wimpey homes there…

Well, we all know who to really be congratulating on their house purchase here… the one with the money (and hint, not Natasha!)

So it’s a new build - why didn’t they get the flooring down? They do that with new builds duh Natasha, you choose. Or else, you decided not to go with what was available to add on as you’d have to pay for it and thought you’d take your chances to beg your way to free flooring…

• Haha
You sure it’s not boroughbridge? As that would be in the ‘borough of Harrogate’ albeit it’s frickin miles away still. Does look like the taylor wimpey homes there…
I thought Boroughbridge too when I looked. There’s a new estate with houses identical to hers.

Well, we all know who to really be congratulating on their house purchase here… the one with the money (and hint, not Natasha!)

So it’s a new build - why didn’t they get the flooring down? They do that with new builds duh Natasha, you choose. Or else, you decided not to go with what was available to add on as you’d have to pay for it and thought you’d take your chances to beg your way to free flooring…
Good point, I’ve bought a new build before and I’m sure (10 years ago nearly so hazy) I had to choose most of the extras like the carpet and flooring long before it was even complete.

Lol, you got it!

Noticed in the caption, she's only been there 5 minutes and already begging local companies for handouts
She’s changed the location on her post since she put it up earlier - got rid of ‘Borough of Harrogate’ and has changed it to North Yorkshire.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle….

Don’t worry Natasha you won’t find us camping outside your front door your really aren’t THAT interesting….!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She asked people if she should start a home and baby account and most people said no🤣 I just went to screenshot the poll and she’s taken it down the spoilsport 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She asked people if she should start a home and baby account and most people said no🤣 I just went to screenshot the poll and she’s taken it down the spoilsport 🤣
She really doesn’t know what she is as a profile at all. She’s stuck between crap clothes, crappy make up, her baby, the house move.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.