Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
innit! I LOL'd when I saw that. She's supposed to know EVERYTHING, guys!
Guess someone was too dumb to go to college and take a basic psych class, Freud would've explained the oral fixation for you, NATASHA.
She really is the dumbest isn't she?

But he's such a cute chunkers!
He is really cute, I said it when he was born.
---

She’s sterilised her hands??
But not her face when she was letting him bite her cheeks with 10,000 layers of foundation on

Reactions: 4
He’s the spit of Andrew though isn’t he? She didn’t get a look in there 🫢

Reactions: 2
He’s the spit of Andrew though isn’t he? She didn’t get a look in there 🫢
God makes them look like the dad often at first to make them form that bond. Weird isn't it? He'll definitely darken up later on.
All my three kids looked like my husband at first... now only the middle one does. Hahaha Then again, my mom is native Hawaiian and my dad is Spanish and I am blonde with blue eyes but a really deep tan. So go figure. There's always that one weird child (me). the rest of my siblings take after our mom.

Reactions: 1
God makes them look like the dad often at first to make them form that bond. Weird isn't it? He'll definitely darken up later on.
All my three kids looked like my husband at first... now only the middle one does. Hahaha Then again, my mom is native Hawaiian and my dad is Spanish and I am blonde with blue eyes but a really deep tan. So go figure. There's always that one weird child (me). the rest of my siblings take after our mom.
Your kids must be beautiful!
Edit: just realised how creepy that sounds! Sorry! Meant I’m the nicest way!

What’s she after this time? Sky glass? A new TV?

She can’t be without any tv to watch, they have Netflix. They can also access IPlayer and ITV hub. I’m pretty sure you don’t need Sky to work for that!
duck me. A WHOLE week without TV whatever will they do!? Sure they have freeview or whatever built into the TV. Such a non issue; imagine if she had real life problems to deal with.

Reactions: 6
The lingerie for Valentine’s…. the Milk Tray… oh could I laugh or cringe any harder!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs posing in that when you can still see the Linea Nigra on her belly is 🥴🥴🥴
Natures way of saying your body has worked hard and you should be healing, doing self care and honouring yourself, not selling thrush inducing undies on the internet 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
duck me. A WHOLE week without TV whatever will they do!? Sure they have freeview or whatever built into the TV. Such a non issue; imagine if she had real life problems to deal with.
She does that tit to bully any company. I don't know if I would take advantage of my platform to bully these companies, even though they deserve it and I'm American, people! hahahaha

The lingerie for Valentine’s…. the Milk Tray… oh could I laugh or cringe any harder!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
The lingerie looks so cheap. I won't body shame, because she just had a baby, she's going through hormonal things, plus it's winter and our body is in hibernation mode. but wow, looks so tacky.She's literally cheap fast fashion queen of insta. she's not even intentional about the things she promotes. did you see her question "who's proposing" NOT ANDREW! hahahahahaha but who knows, he might be. How cliche, on Valentines and her birthday! She's a v-day baby, right?

Reactions: 3
She is always so defensive 🙄 she jumps on the slightest thing but leaves the creepy perv comments on?
---

I've just went on to her sisters IG. The difference between the two of them 🤯 Danielle is living the life Natasha dreams off.
EWWWWWW did you see she even liked all those comments from pervs. Natasha would so be the type of girl to entertain some nasty ass Arab perv asking for her to go to Dubai "got good time". HAHAHAHAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, now she's having a meltdown because a few people called her fat and EE are putting the price of her contract up 😂
That is what you get when you broadcast yourself in your knickers and (ill-fitting) bras for attention, brand promotion to an open account, Natasha.

"Just for that I'm going to eat extra" how old is she, 7? 😂

It was okay though when she was calling her baby fat and chunky, she can dish it out but cant take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is what you get when you broadcast yourself in your knickers and (ill-fitting) bras for attention, brand promotion to an open account, Natasha.

"Just for that I'm going to eat extra" how old is she, 7? 😂

It was okay though when she was calling her baby fat and chunky, she can dish it out but cant take it.
She’s a pathetic baby!!!! Sit at home and keep eating Natasha…please I can’t wait for the meltdown that follows that 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.