Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, so you went to the shop, had to walk the dog, take #Ad somewhere and do some work, all in one day?
Is that not literally what most parents do day in day out? I know I definitely do! And I’m not whining about it on insta, it’s called life hen.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sorry, so you went to the shop, had to walk the dog, take #Ad somewhere and do some work, all in one day?
Is that not literally what most parents do day in day out? I know I definitely do! And I’m not whining about it on insta, it’s called life hen.
She so bleeping dramatic. Basic everyday tasks and she posts about it like its some sort of event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That kid is unwell more often than he’s not
Tbh I think it's fairly normal. My baby is the same age and since summer ended she's just caught cold after cold , anything that has been round she caught as she's never had it before so has no immunity to anything yet? The doctor said it's normal and babies around this age can expect to be getting up to 8 different viruses throughout the winter months. Nuts.

Reactions: 2
That kid is unwell more often than he’s not
That's the tit part of having babies. Especially the first born. It's natural, she takes him to all these play things, touching all the toys that have been touched by other babies and letting him socialize with other germ-y babies.

ALSOOOOOOO.... we'll need to rename our chat thread soon! How exciting! LOL can't wait to hear what y'all come up with, you clever bunch

Chuck in an 8-12 hour shift and that’s what most parents do when their kids are ill….

Reactions: 3
That's the tit part of having babies. Especially the first born. It's natural, she takes him to all these play things, touching all the toys that have been touched by other babies and letting him socialize with other germ-y babies.

ALSOOOOOOO.... we'll need to rename our chat thread soon! How exciting! LOL can't wait to hear what y'all come up with, you clever bunch
I'll have to get my thinking cap on again

Reactions: 1
Yep she’s blocked me. Becuase I asked why she kept putting ‘•A d’ written that exact way on her ads! Silly cow just proves she’s guilty of doing something she shouldn’t do…..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
That loungewear ad by the tree and her stupid faces all throughout. duck me she is so irritating. She can’t even read from a script naturally. #AD Will have better reading and writing skills than her soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.