Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I genuinely felt sorry for her going to the family photoshoot alone. struggling to understand what unexpected work emergency could have come up that he'd miss a planned birthday photoshoot for their son... it's not as though he's a surgeon who was on call....

Reactions: 6

lyrixs

I bet the real reason she stopped breastfeeding is just so she could slam the free Botox lol

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I dont think the size of #Ad is healthy at all, poor dote he's huge and nothing to do with being "tall", she wants to watch she doesn't give him irreversible health issues before he's even started school.
I agree, I used to find it a little mean when people commented on his appearance but he looks unhealthy. He’s not very mobile either is he

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Ohh it wasn't any one thing of hair and makeup I was talking about, just her whole head all the time reminds me of caking makeup on drunk in a club 🤣🤣🤣
Awww I miss those days 🤣🙃
Full disclosure, I’m 38 and went to club over bank holiday. It was the literal worst, I’d rather peel my skin off with a potato peeler then go back. I love a bottomless brunch though, drunk and in bed by 7? Sign me up

• Haha

c19830

As soon as someone suggests they’re not together, she then goes on to post about what an amazing boyfriend he is…he’s NEVER there!! Running some made up pop-up drinks business🤦🏻‍♀️

studmuffin12

I dont think the size of #Ad is healthy at all, poor dote he's huge and nothing to do with being "tall", she wants to watch she doesn't give him irreversible health issues before he's even started school.

lyrixs

Firstly - apparently she has BLASTED her way up to 510k followers - despite being at 492k the other day. Not our Tasha buying followers no no no….

Secondly - WHO JUST WHO is asking her where she got her tack-fest tree? She’s so paint by numbers she just got a tree with all the decorations with it because she hasn’t got an original bone in her body to give it any character.

Finally (then I’m gone lol) - can this dumb ass not learn to spell ‘baubles’? She is a thick as mince. I’m not surprised Andrew said he was with her for her boobs lol.

Attachments

• Haha

lyrixs

It’s so obvious she only cares about herself and sees Ad as a cash cow. Why else would she put him out there for ridicule?

I mean look at us - a fair few of us have commented on his size (I’m not criticising us at all - I commented on it two posts up!) my point is she’s making it fair game because SHE’S the one broadcasting him to the world leaving it open to comments on her child’s size! We could just as easily have never seen Ad. She has the power to protect him and keep him off Insta but oh no, she wouldn’t make any money doing THAT.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Imagine
---
I feel like yesterday her telling the world she had a FAMILY photos shoot but without her boyfriend was a cry for help.
Anyone remember how smug she was when they first got together? Inventing stories that girls were in his DMs 🙈🙈🙈she’s such an unpleasant piece of work

lyrixs

She always wears those plaits when she’s travelling and they look rank. Don’t suit her. Also why is she and Augustus dressed like some sort of Kim K / Saint wannabes lol. Deffo think Andrew’s of the scene.

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She advertised a wrinkle smoothing tool yday, posted 4 stories about it, saying it has immediate results, obviously an advert, then today she's posted she's had Botox 10 days ago.
I swear her 2 lonely braincells fight for their lives everyday. Scammer.

• Haha
  • Sad

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Yes we've all been drunk blah blah blah, put ourselves in situations, blah blah blah. But that first date story only made it obvious how desperate she was to be with someone, ANYONE. I mean she was clinging onto a few men before that, moved in with a fella at the drop of a hat. Telling someone you love them on a 1st date, Andrews face when he watched her story, looked like 😬 she just seems such a desperate case. Like being in a relationship with her would be a full time job, in my opinion.

zivaahun

Thread title by @Jailer66

Recap from previous thread;
New clothing line was launched and as we expected was indeed dire.

After 9 months of complaining about how sick and tired she was during her pregnancy which definitely had nothing to do with her shocking diet Natasha finally went into labour….well she went into hospital at least. A few times. Ending in a C-section which she coined a “semi-emergency” Addison (Addy/Ad) Carter Thurbon was born.

No less than 2 weeks after Addys birth she was straight back to posting with her tits out and hiding the AD label (not to be confused with her child’s name) in the corner of her stories.

She tried to launch some kind of subscription based page which went away as quickly as it was announced. Mum and baby were both poorly, but of course all we’ve heard about is how much better she’s feeling now and continues to be passive aggressive to anyone who points out that her baby might be in danger when she posts photos of him in potentially dangerous situations. Also vehemently denied drinking wine while breastfeeding even though 2 glasses of wine appeared on a reel during their stay in the Cotswolds.

The cheap, tight, skimpy dresses are here to stay and we are awaiting the big news of “something life changing”.

Still has AnXiEtY.
I am living for this summary!

I’m surprised there aren’t more people on this thread, I realised how little there are when I went to most like posts to find the thread title and it only had about 9. I guess she is pretty harmless for the most part until you start taking notice and realise she’s a walking personality disorder.
She doesn't have as many haters because she doesn't have a strong opinion on anything but reality TV. She's too dense to care about anything else. She doesn't get into politics, the state of affairs the NHS is in, etc. So she's no super problematic.

She's just a self absorbed stupid asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Anyone remember how smug she was when they first got together? Inventing stories that girls were in his DMs 🙈🙈🙈she’s such an unpleasant piece of work
Yeah she went back through his pics before she was even on the scene and left comments to other women who had commented before they were even together. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
The people writing the reviews are clearly the people in her comments supporting her. Yeh the guy seemed rude (from that clip) but who can be arsed getting involved with someone’s else’s drama writing reviews when you weren’t even there. I bet her friend never got the time wrong either they were just running late. I would have got the rest of the group who were on time to order for us and start rather than making everyone wait.