Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on holiday and away from socials... guess i didn't miss much: natasha complaining about almost being a "single parent" ok, fair, it's tough when you're the only parent because the other parent is away. Like TOUGH. Sometimes it was nice because i got to do what i wanted i.e., meet with friends for dinner, leave a dish in the sink overnight (my husband is OCD about that LOL) but it is tough, apparently ever story was an Ad, no surprise. She's just boring. she should retire from socials. GET A REAL JOB, HOEB@G. Why does she make the baby's sleep seem like the end of the world????? Maybe I am coming from a Spanish persons prospective but like let them sleep late and wake up late?? Why such a strict schedule? Honestly though?!! I will never get USA, Germany, and UK's fascination with a tight schedule for a CHILD. Why kids these days are so depressed.

Also she went to the races like THAT?? Retire the Valentinos, also don't wear shoes like that when your dress is a midi makes you look short and frumpy.

Reactions: 3
I've been on holiday and away from socials... guess i didn't miss much: natasha complaining about almost being a "single parent" ok, fair, it's tough when you're the only parent because the other parent is away. Like TOUGH. Sometimes it was nice because i got to do what i wanted i.e., meet with friends for dinner, leave a dish in the sink overnight (my husband is OCD about that LOL) but it is tough, apparently ever story was an Ad, no surprise. She's just boring. she should retire from socials. GET A REAL JOB, HOEB@G. Why does she make the baby's sleep seem like the end of the world????? Maybe I am coming from a Spanish persons prospective but like let them sleep late and wake up late?? Why such a strict schedule? Honestly though?!! I will never get USA, Germany, and UK's fascination with a tight schedule for a CHILD. Why kids these days are so depressed.

Also she went to the races like THAT?? Retire the Valentinos, also don't wear shoes like that when your dress is a midi makes you look short and frumpy.
Love that she posted photos from the races after seeing this post! You still give me ick, Tash.

The way she dresses is so 2016. You don’t have to be fashionable and across ever my trend but you should atleast honour your body to dress it in a way that makes it look good now, not 8 years ago. She hasn’t really grown up has she? I almost feel abit sorry for her because I bet she didn’t realise she’d be still doing tit Ads to make ends meet and basically parenting alone.

Reactions: 5
I’m not even gonna say anything about the pic because it’s not fair to him but do you think she does it on purpose? It’s quite strange.

Love that she posted photos from the races after seeing this post! You still give me ick, Tash.
I notice she didn’t tag them much though and there were no #Gifted or #Ad tags, so she failed to blag that day as a freebie!

Reactions: 1
Her hair just has me howling - it’s bright orange straw stuck to her head 😂 also anyone else secretly delighted she’s getting no break while Andrew is away? Loooooooooooooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her hair just has me howling - it’s bright orange straw stuck to her head 😂 also anyone else secretly delighted she’s getting no break while Andrew is away? Loooooooooooooooool
Hahaha absolutely delighted, welcome to the real world hun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's defo drinking during the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she no friends to call and hang out and moan about being tired to like a normal person??
Her hair and makeup is so over the top, it screams pissed in a nightclub toilet 🙄🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh for christ sake, whatever next…?!!
More grifting to make money out of new mothers 🤦🏾‍♀️ I wonder if she’ll even go through with it seen as she never follows anything through. Make up looks hideous and cakey from her Leeds stories

Reactions: 1
She's defo drinking during the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she no friends to call and hang out and moan about being tired to like a normal person??
Her hair and makeup is so over the top, it screams pissed in a nightclub toilet 🙄🤡
Can you share I’m blocked after I asked her if she had munchausens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you share I’m blocked after I asked her if she had munchausens 😂
Ohh it wasn't any one thing of hair and makeup I was talking about, just her whole head all the time reminds me of caking makeup on drunk in a club 🤣🤣🤣
Awww I miss those days 🤣🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Ohh it wasn't any one thing of hair and makeup I was talking about, just her whole head all the time reminds me of caking makeup on drunk in a club 🤣🤣🤣
Awww I miss those days 🤣🙃
Full disclosure, I’m 38 and went to club over bank holiday. It was the literal worst, I’d rather peel my skin off with a potato peeler then go back. I love a bottomless brunch though, drunk and in bed by 7? Sign me up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just put your hand in your pocket and buy yourself a steamer you tight git 🙄
How dirty can the floor be? May just be me but I don’t think steam mop gets the floor any cleaner than the mop and bucket, I use the steam mop just for my daily go around between cleaner to avoid using too many chemicals and it dries quick but if I do a “deep clean” myself it’s the old fashioned way.
Full disclosure, I’m 38 and went to club over bank holiday. It was the literal worst, I’d rather peel my skin off with a potato peeler then go back. I love a bottomless brunch though, drunk and in bed by 7? Sign me up
And me 😂 I still feel shite the next day though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.