Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Only 141 ppl have liked the £100 voucher for her hairdressers 😂 guess not everyone is rushing for the brassy look.
Also her In The Style "modelling" videos make me 🙄 she stands and moves like a character in a video game waiting to be selected.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Dollybird

VIP Member
Nope - it was Natasha’s sister Danielle who went with Wayne (so I do always guffaw a bit when people say she’s the classier sister!)
He’s been with them both apparently used to get them to recruit girls for Wayne to shag .
---
Natasha was Waynes side piece? Or the podcast woman was?
Wasn’t the podcast woman . She’s very into being independent and has a book out that’s an amazing read .
---
What's this "work" she's been doing all her life?

Surely she can't be referring to all this Instagram shit? That's not work Tash, it's playing dress up on other people's dime and begging for freebies lol
Apparently she grafts “hard” 😂
---
It’s on this post and she responds on this comment , her full response is too long to screen shot but she is pressed af lol

Attachments

• Wow

studmuffin12

Omg I'm dying at her asking herself the question re "having a big baby" hahahah her answer "nobody's mentioned it until this question" not like you've called him fat on your stories multiple times or anything. Receipts above Natasha, the internet never forgets babe x

• Haha

lyrixs

Natasha trying SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get into bed with Morrisons. They ain’t biting. Lol must try harder Natasha
---
She’s getting that awful tell-tale Botox vein in the middle of her forehead too (anything for a freebie!)

Dollybird

VIP Member
Andrew cannot stand her , I think he works away so much as she’s so suffocating . That relationship will not last but Natasha won’t lose face and will pretend all is well . She over explains why he isn’t around too much for it to be true

• Heart

studmuffin12

God, that baby is an FLK.
Its a shame he didn't get more of Natasha's features honestly, as annoying as she might be she's naturally pretty facially. The last reel she posted on #ad's instagram of him was not very flattering at all.

lyrixs

What’s with the utter BEGGING on her anniversary post for a ring? Well, Andrew seems more than well off enough to buy one so you have to wonder what the real reason is that ol’ crazy eyes hasn’t got her ring yet…… 😂😂😂😂😂

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I forgot how awful her boobs look in bikinis and summer clothes. That yellow dress pic on her grid makes her boobs look absolutely hideous

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Well his mum drinks washing up liquid, what do you expect?
I just looked at her stories and I literally have no words 🤦🏾‍♀️

Does it also wind anyone else up when she says she’s had Addison all by herself? Why wouldn’t she? She’s his mum?! It’s a reality that all main parent/carers face, why does she always make a huge deal out of it

Attachments

lyrixs

She really thinks she’s cracked it losing weight? She’s a total stomach sucker in-er. So full of herself.

• Haha

zivaahun

That baby is massive!!! I’m sorry not just puppy fat but obese!!!
Not baby shaming in the slightest but more concern!! 😔😔
Guysssss yeah, he's a chunker but he's just a big baby. Nothing to be concerned about.
He will start to thin out once he's walking. Dunno why it's a huge topic on here. He's just a baby.
Natasha's family is on the tall side, her dad is punjabi so he's tall, over 6' , her bro is like 6'4", it's in the genes.

studmuffin12

ANOTHER reel, what do we think, trying to re-brand as a 'style' account? Tash babe if you're reading this, in order for you to do that, you need to start buying clothes that actually fit you hun. And get a style that's original to you. Copying everyone else and squeezing yourself into clothes 2 sizes too small aint doing it for you

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I get what you’re saying but lots of men up and leave in the first year a baby is born even if they bought a house etc. Don’t think that makes a difference if they want to leave they will.
And I don’t think it necessarily makes him look bad unless he kicked her out and left her struggling. Relationships don’t always work out it’s better to be out of a relationship that’s not working than staying and everyone being unhappy.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Who gets on like this about their own birthday at her age? 2am and she's posting it's her birthday. She has the mind of a child.

• Haha