Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle still hasn’t got a ring on it though has she, that would tip Natasha over the edge I think

Reactions: 3
I knew the hype (if you can call it that) over her in the style trash wouldn't last long but jeez no mention after 1 week and 50% off sale 😂

• Haha
She should be ashamed of herself for promoting this tit which literally has made no difference to her belly. Despicable as she knows she has followers who will buy this crap based on her recommendation 😡 Hardly promoting body positivity and learning to love yourself is it, Tash?!
She's so stupid. Just go to the doctor, test for celiac and also, stop eating processed foods and other junk.

Reactions: 2
But it’s not even all bloat it’s mostly where she just had a baby and a c section! I really like JS health products I take a few of their supplements that I think are really good but the detox and debloat one is really just like a laxative.

You can’t compare sitting down pics with a posed standing pic!

Danielle still hasn’t got a ring on it though has she, that would tip Natasha over the edge I think
I too would be jell if my sister was 6ft tall size 8 signed up to Models one in London, with the most beautiful daughter and a millionaire partner who has several houses in the sun 🌞 lol.. I imagine the ring is gonna be small but totally disgustingly expensive lol

Reactions: 5
ON THE BEG! Disgusting little toe rag she’s so DESPERATE so won’t even pay for food for her own kid. The rest of us do it Natasha. She’s repulsive.

Attachments

ON THE BEG! Disgusting little toe rag she’s so DESPERATE so won’t even pay for food for her own kid. The rest of us do it Natasha. She’s repulsive.
Lil fattie?! Why does she keep cling her baby fat? bleeping hell Natasha look at yourself in the mirror.

• Haha
Her brother was calling him the chunk ...

If you also notice her story's she puts an ad in the middle of them

Reactions: 1
Did she actually beg her niece's 1st birthday party from Morrisons, wow she has 0 shame hey 😂 won't put her hand in her pocket for nothing. The internet also never forgets so the receipts of her projecting onto her own son calling him fat will be there forever

On the other hand Danielle and Gigi are gorge aren't they

Did she actually beg her niece's 1st birthday party from Morrisons, wow she has 0 shame hey 😂 won't put her hand in her pocket for nothing. The internet also never forgets so the receipts of her projecting onto her own son calling him fat will be there forever

On the other hand Danielle and Gigi are gorge aren't they
I just saw this, what am embarrassment. If my sister did this I would just say don’t throw the party if you can’t afford it. Did she not cringe that she’s serving up free and gifted party food 🤦🏾‍♀️ Danielle’s little family is gorgeous. I think Natasha must kick herself that she didn’t find someone super wealthy so she can have the same lifestyle as Danielle instead of constantly begging for gifted and free items.

• Haha
I've just seen her tagging Morrisons on her story . Oh the actual shame

I must dash out to Morrisons now and buy a pie . 🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 1
They are at their parents house for the party. Natasha used to work at that Morrisons in Retford years ago.
It doesn’t cost an arm and a leg for a few sandwiches and buffet food, they have plenty of money between them. So why beg it for free? She has absolutely no shame at all. She knocks me sick.

Danielle and Gigi, you are both beautiful 😍

• Heart
If you're gonna do that AT LEAST let it be m&s or Waitrose but oh wait, they wouldn't touch her profile with a barge pole....

Oh my god!!! Party thrown by auntie Tash but sponsored by Morrisons?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i seriously lol’d. I’d tell my sister to f*ck off, like someone said on here absolutely NO SHAME.

New low for begging Natasha

• Haha
Them fashion reels, I say that loosely, her eyes and face are always demented looking. Why does she always look left and right? Like she's trying to cross the road into RareVille.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed the good looking brother but nothing going on personally wise no longer has pictures on the gram of his 7th girlfriend in a year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how long before Natasha is spitting her dummy out and asking Nanny to babysit #ADDY so she can go on some tit blagged break that’ll be nowhere near as beautiful looking as her sisters.

She’s forever in Danielle’s shadow and hates it!

I wonder how long before Natasha is spitting her dummy out and asking Nanny to babysit #ADDY so she can go on some tit blagged break that’ll be nowhere near as beautiful looking as her sisters.

She’s forever in Danielle’s shadow and hates it!
I think she would leave him and then make the BIGGEST song and dance, crying stories, saying she feels anxious the lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.