Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little hair lift / ruffle thing she does with her mop makes me want to smash my phone. In addition to the look left / right thing. Also her tits are about to hit the floor. She seems to be slowly trying to inch back into the ‘sexy content’ zone for her male followers.

News flash Natasha - that ship has sailed for you. Sexy content one second then your baby in a swimming pool the next doesn’t mix and is just WEIRD.

Reactions: 2
The little hair lift / ruffle thing she does with her mop makes me want to smash my phone. In addition to the look left / right thing. Also her tits are about to hit the floor. She seems to be slowly trying to inch back into the ‘sexy content’ zone for her male followers.

News flash Natasha - that ship has sailed for you. Sexy content one second then your baby in a swimming pool the next doesn’t mix and is just WEIRD.
She gives off big mutton dressed as lamb energy, nearly 40 dressing like girls Molly Mae's age

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She hasn’t got a clue which direction she’s going with her account. It’s a car crash!

Reactions: 1

Genuinely don’t know why she would wear that horrible green bikini when she knows all her weight is lower tummy/love handles. She is so dumb and will do anything for a quick buck. Agree the looking left and right thing and hair flick wind me right up

Back to hiding the gifted declarations again, I see!
I hate it when people do this .

Use the smallest, unreadable font, then make sure the font colour is the same as the background colour, then push it so down the story right by an icon so noone sees your an absolute beg .

Reactions: 5
Why is #Ad the size of a 3 year old at 6 months
---
How does she have another one so soon? Her last one was awful and went to 40% down about a week after the launch so how can they do it again with even cheaper looking tit?
Her 'edit' looks like all the cast offs that they spent money on in the factories that didn't make the cut and because Natasha is desperate and will say yes to anything she's put her name on them, I mean have you seen the clothes? Ive not seen anyone wear cropped shirts like that since 08 and the midi dresses are a flammable psychedelic nightmare. I'd be both embarrassed and offended if I was her not bragging about it, they saw a load of old tat and thought of her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No sly gifted tags on Andrew’s bday meal. Wonder if she’s actually paid and it’s so tit that’s why she didn’t tag them 🤣
---
No sly gifted tags on Andrew’s bday meal. Wonder if she’s actually paid and it’s so tit that’s why she didn’t tag them 🤣
Also how hot is Danielle, so classy and amazing

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
---

Also how hot is Danielle, so classy and amazing
They are worlds apart though her and Natasha

The sisters lead such different lifestyles, it’s got to pinch Natasha even a little considering she wants the limelight (Instagram influencer) where as her
Sister doesn’t promote anything besides family time much like we all do bar publicly.

I don’t think she has much in way of interesting content, she’s struggled for a while to find her niche. I think some timeout being a mum, away from all the spotlight will do her the world of good.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.