Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sisters lead such different lifestyles, it’s got to pinch Natasha even a little considering she wants the limelight (Instagram influencer) where as her
Sister doesn’t promote anything besides family time much like we all do bar publicly.

I don’t think she has much in way of interesting content, she’s struggled for a while to find her niche. I think some timeout being a mum, away from all the spotlight will do her the world of good.
She’s nothing special it’s why she can’t find her niche. It’s not like she’s highly educated, or like really into some hobby or quirky. She’s pretty with oversized baps and make up that’s soooo dates. She’s in the midlands though, so I guess it’s appropriate. One day she’s a mental health advocate, another day she’s got a clothing line named after her. Let’s be honest she just picked up the last of the few samples. Then she’s just promoting cheap products. She’s utterly boring. Just a “Momfluencer”. Btw YouTube the “momfluencer” soft swinging Mormons! Insane. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s nothing special it’s why she can’t find her niche. It’s not like she’s highly educated, or like really into some hobby or quirky. She’s pretty with oversized baps and make up that’s soooo dates. She’s in the midlands though, so I guess it’s appropriate. One day she’s a mental health advocate, another day she’s got a clothing line named after her. Let’s be honest she just picked up the last of the few samples. Then she’s just promoting cheap products. She’s utterly boring. Just a “Momfluencer”. Btw YouTube the “momfluencer” soft swinging Mormons! Insane. 😂😂😂
True, all very random directions for content. It’s a shame she’s hit a wall, gets boringly repetitive seeing the same rinse and repeat behaviour and looks….
I do wonder what she could do instead, perhaps MUa work and keep the content to work she’s done … will give us all a rest 🙈

If she designed that collection that just shows she has 0 idea how to dress for her age and shape, everything is cropped and clinging to her middle which draws attention to the area that she carries most of her weight. It looks horrendous on

Reactions: 2
If she designed that collection that just shows she has 0 idea how to dress for her age and shape, everything is cropped and clinging to her middle which draws attention to the area that she carries most of her weight. It looks horrendous on
I doubt she designed any of it, it was probably just put together by someone at the company and her name slapped on it.

MAYBE the most involvement she had was picking from a pre-prepared list that was made for her...

Reactions: 1
An "Edit" is usually when an influencer/person picks their favourite bits (or is told which bits to pick...) from the main collection.
Dear old Natasha will have had absolutely zero input in the design or manufacturing end of things.

An "Edit" is usually when an influencer/person picks their favourite bits (or is told which bits to pick...) from the main collection.
Dear old Natasha will have had absolutely zero input in the design or manufacturing end of things.
That makes it even worse, her "favourite" bits are the most unflattering on her own body !! I hope to become as delusional as her in this lifetime

I hope they walked to the pub last and were not driving home with the baby when they both had a drink

Threads launching will be an interesting insight into how many of her followers are bots, given Threads prompts you to automatically follow everyone you're already following on Instagram.

Trying to diet, fat shamed the kid again and begged her way to a mummy makeover of course. How's she still got a following

What even is her page? She really is having an identity crisis.

We don’t give a tit what you’ve had to eat today!

Looks like she’s hinting at some kind of treatment for her leg scar maybe or stretch marks. Beggy witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.