Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew is miraculously home after being away since Monday. Apparently the longest time he’s ever been away…

I can’t work out what he does that makes him spend so long away from home. She deffo must regret moving where she has

Reactions: 3
Wanting attention 🙄 can’t wait for all her stories saying she looked after #Ad alone so deserved a medal.

Reactions: 1
Seems like Natasha’s had a word with Andrew to start posting pics of her again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only 141 ppl have liked the £100 voucher for her hairdressers 😂 guess not everyone is rushing for the brassy look.
Also her In The Style "modelling" videos make me 🙄 she stands and moves like a character in a video game waiting to be selected.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again zero chemistry in their matching PJ #ad I mean vid. What’s the point? Just keep him off stuff if it’s going to look like that. Usually they’d have a little kiss or a cuddle but he’s holding the dog and she’s holding the baby and won’t look at him 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Again zero chemistry in their matching PJ #ad I mean vid. What’s the point? Just keep him off stuff if it’s going to look like that. Usually they’d have a little kiss or a cuddle but he’s holding the dog and she’s holding the baby and won’t look at him 🤦🏾‍♀️
Yeh it’s uncomfortable to watch people force it. I hope they work through whatever is going on to be fair.

Reactions: 1
Firstly - apparently she has BLASTED her way up to 510k followers - despite being at 492k the other day. Not our Tasha buying followers no no no….

Secondly - WHO JUST WHO is asking her where she got her tack-fest tree? She’s so paint by numbers she just got a tree with all the decorations with it because she hasn’t got an original bone in her body to give it any character.

Finally (then I’m gone lol) - can this dumb ass not learn to spell ‘baubles’? She is a thick as mince. I’m not surprised Andrew said he was with her for her boobs lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly - apparently she has BLASTED her way up to 510k followers - despite being at 492k the other day. Not our Tasha buying followers no no no….

Secondly - WHO JUST WHO is asking her where she got her tack-fest tree? She’s so paint by numbers she just got a tree with all the decorations with it because she hasn’t got an original bone in her body to give it any character.

Finally (then I’m gone lol) - can this dumb ass not learn to spell ‘baubles’? She is a thick as mince. I’m not surprised Andrew said he was with her for her boobs lol.
I often forget how thick she is till I see her stories with loads of writing and realise she can’t string a sentence together. Her being unable to spell bauble does not surprise me

• Haha
Story saying she misses her hair being thick, yet she's just been advertising Hairburst and thanking them for her longer, thick hair.
😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Story saying she misses her hair being thick, yet she's just been advertising Hairburst and thanking them for her longer, thick hair.
😂🥴
Well, you’ve saved me adding a post on that as I literally just took a screenshot of exactly that and came straight here to rant!

Soooo dumb 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.