Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s opened his page now to increase engagement. She’s disgusting, anyone could be keeping his pics 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
of
The ‘trolley hack’ … I’m cringing. She’s definitely pushing a trolley from the opposite end, in public, calling it a mum hack.
this might be quite stuck up of me to say but on that income and shopping Morrisons? I haaate that shop. Everything is so run down, the floors are always sticky, it smells.

Reactions: 1
God, that baby is an FLK.
Its a shame he didn't get more of Natasha's features honestly, as annoying as she might be she's naturally pretty facially. The last reel she posted on #ad's instagram of him was not very flattering at all.

Reactions: 6
I find it hilarious that she said it was going to be exclusive content of him and it’s tit we’ve all seen on her stories 🤣

Anyone seen that comment on lalalala let me explain insta post? She got butt hurt over being called out for being Wayne linekars ex piece . Any of you post it? If not , I hope that person comes to spill the tea!

Edit : the original comment been removed but her reply bragging about her earnings etc is still there

Anyone seen that comment on lalalala let me explain insta post? She got butt hurt over being called out for being Wayne linekars ex piece . Any of you post it? If not , I hope that person comes to spill the tea!

Edit : the original comment been removed but her reply bragging about her earnings etc is still there
Natasha was Waynes side piece? Or the podcast woman was?

What's this "work" she's been doing all her life?

Surely she can't be referring to all this Instagram tit? That's not work Tash, it's playing dress up on other people's dime and begging for freebies lol

Reactions: 2
Nope - it was Natasha’s sister Danielle who went with Wayne (so I do always guffaw a bit when people say she’s the classier sister!)
He’s been with them both apparently used to get them to recruit girls for Wayne to shag .
---
Natasha was Waynes side piece? Or the podcast woman was?
Wasn’t the podcast woman . She’s very into being independent and has a book out that’s an amazing read .
---
What's this "work" she's been doing all her life?

Surely she can't be referring to all this Instagram tit? That's not work Tash, it's playing dress up on other people's dime and begging for freebies lol
Apparently she grafts “hard” 😂
---
It’s on this post and she responds on this comment , her full response is too long to screen shot but she is pressed af lol

Attachments

• Wow
She really thinks she’s cracked it losing weight? She’s a total stomach sucker in-er. So full of herself.

• Haha
Makes a page for the baby to post all stuff about him there so that she doesn’t bore her followers, yet continues to post story after story about him anyway.

Bore off!

• Haha
Makes a page for the baby to post all stuff about him there so that she doesn’t bore her followers, yet continues to post story after story about him anyway.

Bore off!
Lollll! The baby page is ridiculous too.
Her sister posted a reel on pancakes and now natasha did, they are slightly different but give it a rest! It's such a simple thing to do.
Also, you guys are right, she is deffooo overfeeding that child. It's not cute. He is bloody huge!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The 9 months in 9 months out post. Why in underwear? Why not a nice picture with him whilst wearing clothes? Just so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine your life is posting pictures of yourself that you proudly declare are part of a clearance sale 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The devil works hard but Natasha works harder…. begging for tiles for her toilet! And OBVIOUSLY tagging Topps Tiles and of COURSE sharing her inspo next so they know EXACTLY what to send her.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.