Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she really needs to expand her vocabulary beyond “how cute is this (insert piece of shite clothing item here)?”. You sound like a toddler Natasha. And that’s an insult to toddlers.
“I really love this…..” 😴😴😴😴
---
Also how irritating was the reaching for the extra items!!!! Just hold them in your hand then put them on. Does she not watch her videos back before posting!?

As someone who doesn’t have kids, is this normal worrying?
---

That jumpsuit on the last story was horrendous on her
Do you know what annoys me with this? Like the rest of us. GOOGLE IT. Or talk to your friends / family. She’s only looking for engagement. She can’t even be bothered to come up with proper content just throws up any old rubbish that comes into her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you know what annoys me with this? Like the rest of us. GOOGLE IT. Or talk to your friends / family. She’s only looking for engagement. She can’t even be bothered to come up with proper content just throws up any old rubbish that comes into her head.
Exactly! First thing I’d do is call my mum or sister if I was actually panicking but you’re better off googling and getting certified advice rather than what random strangers tell you on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
As someone who doesn’t have kids, is this normal worrying?
---

That jumpsuit on the last story was horrendous on her
Guys, she's supposed to know everything. Ha!

Probs as a first time mom, I'd be worried. but she's just doing it for attention. Google is there for a reason.

Ah I’d defo be worried if I knew he couldn’t roll back over even though at that age they will likely cry and fuss if they can’t roll back I’d still be on edge that I wouldn’t wake up if it was during the night. Jumping on instagram just wouldn’t be my first port of call even if I did have 400k bots followers.

Also. that aesthetics doctor post... my god. I just want to yell at her to DRINK WATER, your skin looks so dehydrated Tash.

But also, why does her make up look SOOOOOOO muddy? Her concealer is just dragging her face down. She's on insta all day and doesn't see make up tutorials for this era? Her eyeshadow colors are completely the wrong shades to wear, all the white shimmer is so embarrassing.

Also. that aesthetics doctor post... my god. I just want to yell at her to DRINK WATER, your skin looks so dehydrated Tash.

But also, why does her make up look SOOOOOOO muddy? Her concealer is just dragging her face down. She's on insta all day and doesn't see make up tutorials for this era? Her eyeshadow colors are completely the wrong shades to wear, all the white shimmer is so embarrassing.
Completely agree, her skin looks so dry in her going out stories and her concealer is too cool tone for her or the foundation she’s using. It’s basic make up, you’d think she would know as she’s an MUA!

Giving people a discount on her awful gifted clothes on Vinted, love that for her 😂 she is desperate for money isn't she

• Haha
Completely agree, her skin looks so dry in her going out stories and her concealer is too cool tone for her or the foundation she’s using. It’s basic make up, you’d think she would know as she’s an MUA!
Since you read these posts Natasha, use a warm tone concealer, never a corrector. It's best for brown girls with darker under eyes.
---
Giving people a discount on her awful gifted clothes on Vinted, love that for her 😂 she is desperate for money isn't she
that made me LOL

Reactions: 1
What a crock of tit. She’s not had more than a few hours off Instagram, never mind a few days…!!
Hahaha it’s begun. If his teething is so bad why hasn’t she got a bib on him I saw the pic she posted the other day with his top soaked in dribble. You’d put something around his neck before it got that bad.

Why the need to lie and mostly why the need to tag the hospital in 🙄
---

Yep, I’ve not been on insta very much as I had a car accident over the weekend and the few occasions I was on I saw she had a story up 🙄
I hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Is she not mortified by the huge colour difference between her orange arms and the rest of her body in that story

She needs to close her account and just make it private, honestly nobody cares about your sons teething or sleeping patterns its past the newborn stage now where he's tiny and cute she's just using him for her cheap ads and to trap Andrew thats it
---
Hahaha it’s begun. If his teething is so bad why hasn’t she got a bib on him I saw the pic she posted the other day with his top soaked in dribble. You’d put something around his neck before it got that bad.
Can't make content about it and go on the beg for bibs then can she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the need to lie and mostly why the need to tag the hospital in 🙄
---

Yep, I’ve not been on insta very much as I had a car accident over the weekend and the few occasions I was on I saw she had a story up 🙄
I’m sorry to read that. I hope that you’re ok x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.