Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that I’ve thought about it I think it was all lies and they had to sell the car to buy the house
Ha, yeah, probably had to downgrade. No shame that happens when you have a kid and mortgage. we had to do the same tit, no fun cars anymore. Not sure why she would be embarrassed by it though- she promotes cheap products.

Bit pissed off she’s clearly been gifted a Stokke chair. I had to pay full price for mine and all the bits and bobs 😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Bit pissed off she’s clearly been gifted a Stokke chair. I had to pay full price for mine and all the bits and bobs 😂😂😂
She’s barley bought anything for that child! Seriously anyone who buys from baba bleeping boom is an idiot.

Ha, yeah, probably had to downgrade. No shame that happens when you have a kid and mortgage. we had to do the same tit, no fun cars anymore. Not sure why she would be embarrassed by it though- she promotes cheap products.
100% agree, everyone has to do the same no shame in it whatsoever but she probably can’t stand to allow people to see she isn’t as wealthy as she makes out
---
Was coming on here to say this. The constant freebies are a slap in the face during a cost of living crisis

Reactions: 1
100% agree, everyone has to do the same no shame in it whatsoever but she probably can’t stand to allow people to see she isn’t as wealthy as she makes out
---

Was coming on here to say this. The constant freebies are a slap in the face during a cost of living crisis
Wealthy is the last word I'd ever associate with her she begs off New Look then returns all her tat

She also hasn’t worn her Rolex for some time, probably also got sold.

The bleed continues, down to 491k now... Who would have thought that people don't like constant ads thrown in their face with no actual content?

Screenshot_20230415_075434_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if they’ve paid for this or it’s a “collab”
---

She won a competition…
I call absolute bull tit she won a competition. Another way these companies can work with “in-flu-enzas” with her win being she doesn’t need to put ad and for them they get the exposure.

She's so contradictory - either the stomach rolls are bloat or you ate all the pies, choose one

She’s finally realised her clothes “don’t really fit” haha

• Haha
She is not doing inthestyle any favours
Christ she really needs to expand her vocabulary beyond “how cute is this (insert piece of shite clothing item here)?”. You sound like a toddler Natasha. And that’s an insult to toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.