Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell they’re terrible photos
I actually feel really uncomfortable about it 1) she has an open account and he is naked 2) he can't consent to that. As a mother you're supposed to protect your children wtf is she doing you have thousands of followers. Its so inappropriate she has no clue
---
She's either fat shaming him publicly or exposing him all over the internet, she allows her own child no dignity at all. Anything for a gifted collab, cheapskate, she'd sell her soul if it was possible.

Reactions: 3
I actually feel really uncomfortable about it 1) she has an open account and he is naked 2) he can't consent to that. As a mother you're supposed to protect your children wtf is she doing you have thousands of followers. Its so inappropriate she has no clue
---
She's either fat shaming him publicly or exposing him all over the internet, she allows her own child no dignity at all. Anything for a gifted collab, cheapskate, she'd sell her soul if it was possible.
I totally agree with you. She knows she’s got some strange men on her Instagram as well, it’s totally irresponsible putting photos like that of your baby/child on an open account.

Reactions: 2
She also doesn’t understand the concept of sending gifted items. Send it back and protect your child from weirdos on the internet!

Her engagement has also sunk like a rock, less than 1000 likes on that wallpaper post and her one of the nursery didn’t do well either which is why she’s reposted and pretended it’s to do with the music. I think her constant ads are pissing people off.
---
She also doesn’t understand the concept of sending gifted items. Send it back and protect your child from weirdos on the internet!

Her engagement has also sunk like a rock, less than 1000 likes on that wallpaper post and her one of the nursery didn’t do well either which is why she’s reposted and pretended it’s to do with the music. I think her constant ads are pissing people off.
She’ll be back to her default “body confidence” or anxiety posts soon….

Reactions: 1
The pictures aren't even cute they're just hugely inappropriate, I hope they've been reported and get taken down

Guys, the photos of her son aren't even that bad. He's wearing knitted bottoms. When did people this side of the pond get so Puritanical?
Saying that, yeah, there's tons of pervs on the internet. I even took photos of my toddlers (1 boy, 2 girls) down of them just in their swimming bottoms from my insta, because people can be so judgmental. but I'm the type of person who goes topless on euro beaches so this might be from a liberal body positive person. No-one even said anything when she showed him in a bathtub.

It's a slippery slope but I don't think those photos are even bad. He's a baby-baby.

Lets talk about her current post though.... her make up always looks alright up close, obviously because of a ring light, but from far away. DAMN! her make up is too dark and you can see the hyperpigmentation on her upper lip. I really don't understand how she was an MUA. Her make up is so muddy.

Attachments

Guys, the photos of her son aren't even that bad. He's wearing knitted bottoms. When did people this side of the pond get so Puritanical?
Saying that, yeah, there's tons of pervs on the internet. I even took photos of my toddlers (1 boy, 2 girls) down of them just in their swimming bottoms from my insta, because people can be so judgmental. but I'm the type of person who goes topless on euro beaches so this might be from a liberal body positive person. No-one even said anything when she showed him in a bathtub.

It's a slippery slope but I don't think those photos are even bad. He's a baby-baby.

Lets talk about her current post though.... her make up always looks alright up close, obviously because of a ring light, but from far away. DAMN! her make up is too dark and you can see the hyperpigmentation on her upper lip. I really don't understand how she was an MUA. Her make up is so muddy.
I get what you're saying, I mean she has an open account with 400k bots followers and hoards of creepy male followers. She posted him practically naked for a 'gifted collab' bcos she's a woman and wouldn't even pay for the items herself. She's got no issue violating his right to privacy, we know that already. Its not necessarily about judging, more about safeguarding. Let's not be naive, the internet is full of horrible people.

She was a MUA? Jesus take the wheel

• Heart
I get what you're saying, I mean she has an open account with 400k bots followers and hoards of creepy male followers. She posted him practically naked for a 'gifted collab' bcos she's a woman and wouldn't even pay for the items herself. She's got no issue violating his right to privacy, we know that already. Its not necessarily about judging, more about safeguarding. Let's not be naive, the internet is full of horrible people.

She was a MUA? Jesus take the wheel
mate, yeah an MUA! lulz, I think she stopped in like 2015 which would explain why her make up is still in that era. I tried to find the YouTube video for you where she tells us about herself and her failed relationship with Sam Tricketts, though she doesn't name drop him.

Does it really surprise you her son is her new cash cow? It's cringe.

• Haha
My colleague sent me this... was this before she got her ridiculous size baps? if this was her original size, she didn't need implants.
BkolSO4IQAAQ9s-.jpeg

• Wow
She looks so much better without those implants! Her new reel might be one of the worst ones she’s ever posted yet, I cringed all the way through. Yet something else she hasn’t declared #AD on. I’ve reported it

• Haha
She looks so much better without those implants! Her new reel might be one of the worst ones she’s ever posted yet, I cringed all the way through
Came here just to say this…. Oh Lordy I am just pissing myself listening / watching that car crash / cringe fest! How desperate do you have to be… my fave bit is the one about “not that I go anywhere” then she proceeds to put on some more shite looking nylon crap! The want off her hahaha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came here just to say this…. Oh Lordy I am just pissing myself listening / watching that car crash / cringe fest! How desperate do you have to be… my fave bit is the one about “not that I go anywhere” then she proceeds to put on some more shite looking nylon crap! The want off her hahaha!!!
It started off wholesome then she started taking off her pjs and got down to her bra, I cant tell you how much I died for her I thought she wasn't gonna stop there 😂 she has 0 dignity what she will do for a few clicks and ye agree on the implants, in that pic without the horrendous makeup (whats changed) she actually resembles Danielle

What ever happened with their car that she said was stolen?? If they got a new car I guess it wasn’t another Range Rover or anything that was picture worthy (in her mind)

What ever happened with their car that she said was stolen?? If they got a new car I guess it wasn’t another Range Rover or anything that was picture worthy (in her mind)
She got it taken care of after hounding them on Twitter. I would too though. Ha!
No mention of her car, probably for security reasons; however, I'm willing to bet she didn't get a car sales person to do a collab with her.

Now that I’ve thought about it I think it was all lies and they had to sell the car to buy the house

Now that I’ve thought about it I think it was all lies and they had to sell the car to buy the house
She's all fur coat no knickers, everything is paid for by Andrew she probably has very little/0 to her name hence why the constant begging. At her age its embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.