Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken her CRINNNNNNGE Botox video down - wonder why haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asking about dummies…I know it’s probably meant in jest but they constantly go on about that babies weight. It’s hideous
"Fatter" implying he is already over weight, they are disgusting. That poor baby boy, he's not even walking and they're fat shaming him. She will delete that story when she realises how vile she is, but the screen shot will live here forever for everyone to see.

Shame on you Natasha. You're not thumbelina yourself you horrible woman.
---
I bet she gets backlash for that and throws one of her public 'poor me' pity parties, infuriating

Reactions: 4
"Fatter" implying he is already over weight, they are disgusting. That poor baby boy, he's not even walking and they're fat shaming him. She will delete that story when she realises how vile she is, but the screen shot will live here forever for everyone to see.

Shame on you Natasha. You're not thumbelina yourself you horrible woman.
---
I bet she gets backlash for that and throws one of her public 'poor me' pity parties, infuriating
It's going to be like a case study in how children get body dysmorphia and eating disorders, poor kid.

Asking about dummies…I know it’s probably meant in jest but they constantly go on about that babies weight. It’s hideous
NO WAYYYYYY!!!!!! I just looked and it's not there, did she delete it, or am I late?
What absolute assholes, especially when Tash is a bleeping porker!
I have never heard a parent say the F word about their baby, new low for these cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a bleeping carry on this dummy drama is! Can she not make a decision for her own child without having a poll!?? If the dummy is the only thing settling him let him have it for goodness sake.

Reactions: 2
Trying to pull the cargo trousers up in her latest reel that don't fit her and are obviously too small 💀
Omg I just went for a look they are absolutely heaving and about to burst off her! What was she thinking going ahead and putting that up?! Way to draw attention to certain bits of your body lol also JUST SIZE UP.

What a bleeping carry on this dummy drama is! Can she not make a decision for her own child without having a poll!?? If the dummy is the only thing settling him let him have it for goodness sake.
She's got no ideas for content, no wonders she's constantly bleeding followers...

Reactions: 1
Omg I just went for a look they are absolutely heaving and about to burst off her! What was she thinking going ahead and putting that up?! Way to draw attention to certain bits of your body lol also JUST SIZE UP.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I literally lol'd when I saw her in those "carpenter" trousers. my god, size up porker. She's probably one of the trashiest influencers out there. I mean, look at the brands she does collabs with. Even Loreal wouldn't knock on her door. her style is just tacky. living in 2015/16, when she even attempts to do semi relevant trend look she just looks like a dweeb.

"work"

Maybe it's all the bleeping chemicals you shoved in your face that's making you tired?
Also imagine being this self obsessed and not realising that what she does is nothing compared to women who actually HAVE to go to work and care for their child and do a million other things. She’s insufferable at the mo. And on the dummy situation, I thought she knew everything and researched? Why is she YET AGAIN asking her followers for answers. That’s not bleeping research you silly cow
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I literally lol'd when I saw her in those "carpenter" trousers. my god, size up porker. She's probably one of the trashiest influencers out there. I mean, look at the brands she does collabs with. Even Loreal wouldn't knock on her door. her style is just tacky. living in 2015/16, when she even attempts to do semi relevant trend look she just looks like a dweeb.
Those trousers are one of the most unflattering things I’ve ever seen her wear. She has no concept of style but most importantly her own personal style 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.