Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 2 photos aren't even taken an hour apart, never mind a month...The carpet lines are the same on both 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those 2 photos aren't even taken an hour apart, never mind a month...The carpet lines are the same on both 🤣🤣
Good spot 😂 I didn't even notice, in that case she's breaking the laws of physics if she thinks anything can have that effect so quickly!

It sometimes makes me feel sorry for her that she's so insecure that she obsesses about people's approval to the point she gets worked up about things like little comments people make about her parenting. She's quite obviously living in her more successful sister's shadow and probably quite bitter deep inside about it, but feels like she has to put on this smiley exterior like everything is amazing in her life. I reckon it's killing her inside that she's dropping followers (down over 3000 in the past month, those two days with a big jump out of nowhere look awfully like buying followers...). It must be such a sad, lonely and quite frankly pathetic existence...

And then she does things like this, trying to shamelessly scam her followers for a few extra quid and I realise that all that bitterness and insecurity has made her a nasty piece of work and any sympathy goes away

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Good spot 😂 I didn't even notice, in that case she's breaking the laws of physics if she thinks anything can have that effect so quickly!

It sometimes makes me feel sorry for her that she's so insecure that she obsesses about people's approval to the point she gets worked up about things like little comments people make about her parenting. She's quite obviously living in her more successful sister's shadow and probably quite bitter deep inside about it, but feels like she has to put on this smiley exterior like everything is amazing in her life. I reckon it's killing her inside that she's dropping followers (down over 3000 in the past month, those two days with a big jump out of nowhere look awfully like buying followers...). It must be such a sad, lonely and quite frankly pathetic existence...

And then she does things like this, trying to shamelessly scam her followers for a few extra quid and I realise that all that bitterness and insecurity has made her a nasty piece of work and any sympathy goes away
Omg I've never seen such a sea of red

You would think becoming a mum would make her less obsessed with social media and her follower count but apparently its made her worse

Omg I've never seen such a sea of red

You would think becoming a mum would make her less obsessed with social media and her follower count but apparently its made her worse
She's less obsessed with Andrew now so that's kind of funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s she done to her face, something is different?
She had some freebie botox about 2 weeks ago - of course, ‘brought us with her’ (like we asked her to lol) - and had it on her stories as an ad.

Lol of course it had to be free or else!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had some freebie botox about 2 weeks ago - of course, ‘brought us with her’ (like we asked her to lol) - and had it on her stories as an ad.

Lol of course it had to be free or else!
That sounds about right. “She’d do Owt for Nowt” my mum would have said!

(Translates to ‘she would do anything for nothing/free’!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks tired. I know she’s got the baby so probably she is but it happened to me once when I got Botox somewhere other than my usual place and it made me look done in.

she's actually such a pretty woman, but the way she does her make up is super unflattering.
less is more, Punjabi princess.
Her foundation is the wrong shade & undertone for a start, the foundation she wears is orange and her natural skin is actually quite neutral / cool

What the duck is that ridiculous Botox video she's just posted? If you're trying to show off the effect it's had, maybe lose the filters?

She looked much better before she had it done, and there's nothing "natural" about your look Natasha...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.