Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a fuckin ejit. If it was to do with feeding him lying down it doesn't matter how much "rEsEaRcH" you do Natasha, it will always tell you not to feed a baby lying down. She is an absolute dunderhead.
And that new underwear reel 🥴🥴🥴

What a simpleton she is. She must have bought most of her followers. Also are we supposed to believe she's never had Botox when she was mates with yer blonde woman from the Apprentice who had her own clinic. She was there all the time. She's so full of shite.
Exactly !! You're a first time mum you don't know everything Natasha as much "research" reading mumsnet as you say you do, just accept the feedback graciously and say you know what my bad instead of mum police bs the comes out with she is like a child huffing because people dared to say anything to her. She's petty, defo bought followers she's got nothing about her.

I notice she deletes her begging bowl stories when she doesn't get the response she wants from them lol, looks like she wont have new blinds anytime soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a fuckin ejit. If it was to do with feeding him lying down it doesn't matter how much "rEsEaRcH" you do Natasha, it will always tell you not to feed a baby lying down.
Butbutbut HoW wILL sHe HoLd ThE cAmErA iF sHeS hOlDiNg HiM uP wHiLe FeEdInG hIm?!

She must have bought most of her followers
Definitely lol, I imagine her thought process went along the lines of, "I'll just buy them for now, and then I'll stop once I get more actual followers", but missed that she has zero personality, style or anything that people would be interested in.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is STILL going on about it when everyone else moved on with their life 😂 you were wrong, you don't know everything, get over it. Stupid woman. Don't know whats worse, her begging for anything she can get her hands on / munchausen by proxy or the passive aggressiveness of her

Take your son off social media if you know better, nobody would care anyway. He looks like an amalgamation of the pair of them, unfortunate for him really, hope he doesn't inherit her bat tit crazy personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks like an amalgamation of the pair of them, unfortunate for him really,
Screaming 😂🤣🤣

Meltdown post followed by a half naked pic for validation, she’s so transparent and if it’s only 1 or 2 people why she’s still going on about it!? If she took him off SM she wouldn’t get freebies.

It’s a lovely day so no moaning, followed by three stories of moaning.

Don’t worry, Natasha. Someone will no doubt gift you a high chair so you can feed your son correctly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok, which one of you prompted this? 😂

Also, there's zero chance she stops posting about "her life as a mum", because it's her gravy train and she'll stop getting free tit
I've been so busy didn't even log into insta for a few days...what brought this one??

Did she really try to feed her child whilst he was laying down? 🤦‍♀️

No one knows everything, I have 3 kids and I still learn things, especially with my last. I also forget tons of things. Funny she acts like it's tons of people when it was really 1 or 2 people. She does love attention doesn't she???!! ;) "PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!"

She will NEVERRRRRRRRRR stop posting him. She needs money.

Reactions: 3
The clothes in her new New Look reel are hideous. Why is she spending a fortune on buying this stuff for reels?

Reactions: 1
Oh dear whoopsies! - silly Natasha ‘forgot’ again to mark her post #AD. You’d think she’d remember pretty easily, what with it being her kids’ name and all….
---
Also bah hahaha she’s losing followers left right and centre! No takers for her 90’s fashion tips?!

• Haha
Is it just me, or is she really obviously just sucking her tummy in on the after photo and pushing it out in the before one?

Screenshot_20230326_180817_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Is it just me, or is she really obviously just sucking her tummy in on the after photo and pushing it out in the before one?

View attachment 2057508
I agree I think on the left is her 1 month ago.

There's no biological way a pill will 'de-bloat' you its either gas or water retention mixed with food matter, so basically she's advertising laxatives.... Lovely. Bet this insta career is everything you ever dreamed of Natasha 😂

I agree I think on the left is her 1 month ago.

There's no biological way a pill will 'de-bloat' you its either gas or water retention mixed with food matter, so basically she's advertising laxatives.... Lovely. Bet this insta career is everything you ever dreamed of Natasha 😂
Yup. I’ve got these pills and they basically just make you 💩

• Haha
Yup. I’ve got these pills and they basically just make you 💩
Right? Why doesn't she just take Senna tea? How about she just gives up certain foods for a week and see how the bloat goes? I love how she says she won't post her son anymore, 2 stories next, guess who?

• Haha
Right? Why doesn't she just take Senna tea? How about she just gives up certain foods for a week and see how the bloat goes? I love how she says she won't post her son anymore, 2 stories next, guess who?
She has no other content apart from #Ad, Ads or dumb posts about shite tv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.