Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A “collab” on a hair cut… Anything not to pay and lovely that she’s put it in white text and basically hidden. If I was the business I’d be so annoyed if I had given her that for free
Lol she really is as cheap as tacky as they come.

How is she the polar opposite to her sister!

Reactions: 2
Her latest post, the most mundane script reading I've heard from her.
Also she's wrote "I'm so exciting to be a sponsor for them" 🥴🥴🥴
Also the ppl in the comments who actually need one for their babies medical reasons but can't afford one. Meanwhile this thick bint has been gifted one. This world is upside down.

Reactions: 4
Her latest post, the most mundane script reading I've heard from her.
Also she's wrote "I'm so exciting to be a sponsor for them" 🥴🥴🥴
Also the ppl in the comments who actually need one for their babies medical reasons but can't afford one. Meanwhile this thick bint has been gifted one. This world is upside down.
It would also be much better PR to donate them to the people who really need one, instead of these vapid 'influencers' who can barely read off a script sent to them by the company.

They would get genuine gratitude that has a good chance of going viral, rather than an awful ad that anyone can see straight through.

What's the betting that she responds to all the people asking about features etc, but ignores the comments from people with a real need for the product but can't afford the extortionate price.

Wow... 'Blazer dress' = Just looks like she's going to jump out of bushes and flash people at the local park 😂
Does nothing for her figure and makes her look wider than she is because it cuts her off at the widest part of her body, she's not a 21 year old size 8 nothing wrong with that but stop pretending you are

Reactions: 4
Is she serious? Does she not put her hand in her pocket for anything?? Last week her hair, this week her botox

God she is so cheap

Reactions: 5
Imagine being almost 40 (I’m 38 so I speak as someone the same age as her) and constantly being on the beg. Have some dignity or live within your means!!!

Reactions: 3
Has it got anything to do with her trying to feed her 4 month old food whilst it looks like he’s lying down, then asking for high chair recommendations. She’s deleted the videos so I’m guessing so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok, which one of you prompted this? 😂

Also, there's zero chance she stops posting about "her life as a mum", because it's her gravy train and she'll stop getting free tit
She's a fuckin ejit. If it was to do with feeding him lying down it doesn't matter how much "rEsEaRcH" you do Natasha, it will always tell you not to feed a baby lying down. She is an absolute dunderhead.
And that new underwear reel 🥴🥴🥴

What a simpleton she is. She must have bought most of her followers. Also are we supposed to believe she's never had Botox when she was mates with yer blonde woman from the Apprentice who had her own clinic. She was there all the time. She's so full of shite.

Reactions: 3
I bet the real reason she stopped breastfeeding is just so she could slam the free Botox lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a fuckin ejit. If it was to do with feeding him lying down it doesn't matter how much "rEsEaRcH" you do Natasha, it will always tell you not to feed a baby lying down. She is an absolute dunderhead.
And that new underwear reel 🥴🥴🥴

What a simpleton she is. She must have bought most of her followers. Also are we supposed to believe she's never had Botox when she was mates with yer blonde woman from the Apprentice who had her own clinic. She was there all the time. She's so full of shite.
100% she’s had Botox previously. Along with other aesthetics. She’s completely different to how she used to look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.