Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same last year made international women’s day all about her. She can’t even grasp the concept of what it’s supposed to be about.

Reactions: 1
Also I’m really sick of those bleeping white Lounge pants pulled down as far as they can go before they start showing her bits. STOP IT NATASHA

Reactions: 2
The new getting dressed reel. It was going so well: The trousers fit nicely. That jumper though…it’s clearly too small and tight. She needs those boobs reducing. They’re hideous for her frame.

Reactions: 3
The new getting dressed reel. It was going so well: The trousers fit nicely. That jumper though…it’s clearly too small and tight. She needs those boobs reducing. They’re hideous for her frame.
I agree with you but all the outfits are so.. meh, so basic, there's nothing 'in' or 'on trend' its all just very flat and uninteresting. She's got no individuality and people will bore of the baby content, she knows she's dull as dishwater so she has to post undignified pics of herself in her skids to keep people engaged

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree with you but all the outfits are so.. meh, so basic, there's nothing 'in' or 'on trend' its all just very flat and uninteresting. She's got no individuality and people will bore of the baby content, she knows she's dull as dishwater so she has to post undignified pics of herself in her skids to keep people engaged
Also “work at 4 and cocktails at 6” clearly tell she’s never had a job 🤣

• Haha
The "jeans and nice top" looked like she was in a straight jacket
innit! super hideous. she just doesn't have the body for that top!

if she wants to be an H&m or Zara partner she's gotta get rid of the boobs (big boobs aren't a trend since early 2000s) and do something about her god awful eyebrows, they are tattooed which was a big mistake, fluffy brows are in now. and also, tone down the make up, this isn't 2016 anymore. Do Bulgarian squat splits and donkey kicks, right now she looks like a capital P

her style is just not a "lewk" these companies go for. model clothes that are in trend, not something basic. how's that's going to catch eyes?
full disclosure I am in marketing and have been for 15 years.

Her little boy is literally just a miniature Andrew and thank god he didn't inherit their psycho eyes

• Haha
Because she didn't know they had an insta page ... I'll tag it at the bottom so noone can see it till you pay me
This doesn't make sense.

They deserve a tag....after they messaged me? How would they have seen your post in the first place? LOL I cannot with this girl.

I have the Zara trousers from her latest beg reel and the crease down the front disappears the minute you wash them, so, she obviously hasn't washed anything before putting it on.

Saying that I bet she keeps the tags on so she can send it straight back.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another uninspiring outfit but is probably one of the better things I’ve seen her wear, can’t stand that white vest on her with her boobs bulging at the sides but the trousers look nice.

Another uninspiring outfit but is probably one of the better things I’ve seen her wear, can’t stand that white vest on her with her boobs bulging at the sides but the trousers look nice.
Uninspiring 😂 😂 I think we will see her on the beg for a reduction very soon, any other excuse to post pics in her underwear and cry that she needs a 'mummy makeover' because its sending her anxiety levels through the roof

Reactions: 2
Uninspiring 😂 😂 I think we will see her on the beg for a reduction very soon, any other excuse to post pics in her underwear and cry that she needs a 'mummy makeover' because its sending her anxiety levels through the roof
It is though and she could have spiced the reel up a bit by doing one pair of trousers 3 ways or something. Just boring.

It is though and she could have spiced the reel up a bit by doing one pair of trousers 3 ways or something. Just boring.
Oh no I absolutely agree with you I just love the word it sums up everything she does. She either dresses like she's making her debut on only fans or like she's hit a mid life crisis. No in-between.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.