Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry to say this but she looks so happy in hospital and is using this whole episode for content. I think that’s so despicable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is this nightmare fuel???
When is someone going to kick this pair of absolute jokers out of their playground/ hospital room? I can imagine any followers she’s got that are midwife’s/ nurses are fuming at this! She doesn’t bleeping have any anxiety. She’s a sick selfish car crash of a human. My 74 year old mother lay in the street in august waiting 40 minutes for an ambulance after a fall…and this complete oxygen thief/ nutter is clowning around in an underfunded hospital with over worked underpaid staff. I’m sorry I dislike her anc I feel sorry for the child that’s being born into this shitshow. Natasha if you read this get some bleeping help for your munchausens. You’re a pretty girl but your behaviour makes you repulsive sorry. Rant over 😎😎
Also it’s very clear she’s no way at 40 + weeks, is she planning on having the midwives cook her Christmas Day lunch?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
When is someone going to kick this pair of absolute jokers out of their playground/ hospital room? I can imagine any followers she’s got that are midwife’s/ nurses are fuming at this! She doesn’t bleeping have any anxiety. She’s a sick selfish car crash of a human. My 74 year old mother lay in the street in august waiting 40 minutes for an ambulance after a fall…and this complete oxygen thief/ nutter is clowning around in an underfunded hospital with over worked underpaid staff. I’m sorry I dislike her anc I feel sorry for the child that’s being born into this shitshow. Natasha if you read this get some bleeping help for your munchausens. You’re a pretty girl but your behaviour makes you repulsive sorry. Rant over 😎😎
Also it’s very clear she’s no way at 40 + weeks, is she planning on having the midwives cook her Christmas Day lunch?
Yeah tbh I'm starting to feel a little sick to my stomach every time I see her post now.

Its a joke to her, I couldn't care less if she wants to be sad and post her chocolate eggs or her aldi finds or even her "sexy" bump photos on her Instagram thats ridiculous but its her platform so whatever.

But she's now wasting valuable NHS resources and treating it as a joke, begging for the nurses and doctors attention but then sneaking off to matalan and wagamamas?!??? .

Not to mention the lies she's telling and over dramatics on her stories about inductions, surgery etc must actually be really triggering for women that have gone/ are going through this and actually been scared for their baby.

She's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely by this point there can be very little positive engagement from her followers? Literally when is this baby coming?

Reactions: 4
Surely by this point there can be very little positive engagement from her followers? Literally when is this baby coming?
How late do they usually let you go over? Her latest post said 41 weeks so surely she’s only got a few more days

Reactions: 2
How late do they usually let you go over? Her latest post said 41 weeks so surely she’s only got a few more days
Time to check out the all inclusive spa (hospital) this is why I know she’s bleeping mental…
Who actually wants to be in hospital unless they absolutely have to? Trying to take a shower, sleep…you feel constantly dirty and it’s boiling hot yet she needs the supply of constant drama and attention so is fine with it, sat there eating her celebrations doing her colouring in like some sort of child. I can’t wait till she has the baby and they kick her out into the real world. She doesn’t want the baby to come because then it stops being about her and starts being about him, hence trying to hold off for as long as possible. I honestly (and god forgive me) believe that the thing she wanted most was the attention and special treatment from being pregnant, the baby is secondary. Well guess what Natasha it’s coming out whether you like it or not 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s got at least 10 (i stopped counting after that) pics of her in the hospital bed with her belly out with stuff strapped to it glaring like an absolute maniac. She’s quiet today so hopefully she’s having him today and they kick her out,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s got at least 10 (i stopped counting after that) pics of her in the hospital bed with her belly out with stuff strapped to it glaring like an absolute maniac. She’s quiet today so hopefully she’s having him today and they kick her out,
I bet the midwives are absolutely sick of her by now …probably thinking we aren’t trained to Handle munchausens.she is actually there colouring in and eating celebrations….completely oblivious to everyone

Reactions: 2
“Andrew says it’s ok for me to be an insufferable attention seeking hypochondriac nut job because I’m growing a baby”
I know I’m blocked but I’m actually enjoying all your updates more then I enjoyed them from her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t even know where to begin. She’s unbelievable. One thing for sure is she’s definitely been lying one way or the other, got to be her dates. If she is 41 weeks then what they waiting for, I’ve just had a baby 4 weeks ago and I know every hospital trust is slightly different, however I was told by my midwife that they only let you go to 41 weeks, used to be 2 weeks over. Also I highly doubt everyone was prepped for a c section ( if I have that correct ) for it then to be called off. I had a planned c section, there were about 10 people in the room so I struggle to believe that her c section would have been called off just like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OK guys, no update for 9 hours...

Brace yourselves for the world's most dramatic birth story in the next couple if days. I imagine she'll give Louise Thompson a run for her money 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’ll update to say he is here, say she’s had a scary birth and go silent to encourage all of her followers (who frankly at this point I can’t believe are still taken in by her lies) to inundate her with well wishes and messages so she can eek out the support messages…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know of any legitimate reason why she would just be kept in hospital like this, for days, when she’s way past her due date?

Reactions: 1
I looked today and her two latest posts with her pictures from the hospital have a lot more likes then anything she’s posted in the last month or so which isn’t an advert.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.