Natasha Sandhu #2 Baby on board badge for all to admire, her new clothing range is bound to be dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling the first picture of the baby will be just feet, hands or his head from the back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember seeing the below last year - I’m pretty surprised they allowed her to be trotting around still pregnant?

ALSO when I had a c-section in May at 1pm in the day they came to be the next day at 8am to try and make me leave - I couldn’t even get out of bed! I actually asked to stay another night on purpose because we lived far from the hospital if anything went wrong BUT, my point is, they are usually desperate to get people out of hospital and not take up beds - how is she able to be in there but also casually popping out for Wagamamas etc?

If the article is correct, the baby must have arrived yesterday or she’s going to look VERY stupid lying about her dates (also, that - just, WHY?)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I looked today and her two latest posts with her pictures from the hospital have a lot more likes then anything she’s posted in the last month or so which isn’t an advert.
I think a lot of people haven’t looked at her behaviour like us and it’s a knee jerk “you ok hun” type of behaviour xx

She’s definitely going to have (according to her) PTSD from the birth and post natal depression. It will all come out when the attention starts to wear off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely going to have (according to her) PTSD from the birth and post natal depression. It will all come out when the attention starts to wear off.
She will have the entire list, literally whatever you can have she will have it. Will also make Andrew take at least 2 months off work as she can’t possibly take care of her own baby as well as lounge around eating celebrations and colouring in

Reactions: 2
Anxiety, if you make enough fuss they will keep you in even if there’s no issues, they will agree to constant monitoring, she will have extensive pre natal
Depression and anxiety plastered all over the notes, so a plan will have been put in place prior to now.
I dont think she’s genuinely due, I think she’s made such a fuss, anxiety attacks ect, they will have agreed to
Keep her in for constant mornitoring for her peace of mind.
I had prenatal depression and anxiety and my trust were amazing, they would have given me the world, they agreed to all out of the norm monitoring, induction of my waters broke and no labour, instead of sending me home, The obstetrics staff on high alert when they have somebody like her (and me) but I was nowhere as bad as her, I was just terrified of giving birth and my baby to die during, as it turned out it was a walk in the park and afterwards I looked back and thought “what the hell was all the fuss about” but I wasnt rational During the last trimester. It’s actually a recognised condition that effects 7% of woman and they have protocols in place and allowing a stay in hospital is often on the offers.

Reactions: 2
Of course they will be in hospital for a day or so 😂 we never thought it would be any other way hahaha I’m glad he’s arrived safely though (I will assume so despite what she says)

• Heart
Of course they will be in hospital for a day or so 😂 we never thought it would be any other way hahaha I’m glad he’s arrived safely though (I will assume so despite what she says)
There’s time for another drama yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Probably can’t stop crying because they’ve evicted her 😂

Sick of her stupid secretive pictures already too. Who the bloody hell does she think she is! Is she hoping a magazine approaches her for first dibs?! Stupid woman.

6606AFDA-6B58-40BF-804E-DF5F790950F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably can’t stop crying because they’ve evicted her 😂

Sick of her stupid secretive pictures already too. Who the bloody hell does she think she is! Is she hoping a magazine approaches her for first dibs?! Stupid woman.

View attachment 1733222
Most babies look the bloody same anyway so I think she’s got ideas about herself waaaay above her station lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.