Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tread 5# They’ve all got diabetes, but the kiddies need some sweeties. Autumnal vibes and Tanya’s passive aggressive jibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, zooming in on the lid of that rank Ikea jar, it expired in JULY this year. That’s absolutely gross. Not even one or 2 weeks, but 2 months. Zero aspect of responsibility this head has

Reactions: 3
The amount of tit this family eat is unbelievable.. I’m all for treats & everything in moderation but Tasha is on a whole different scale.. she is literally shuffling tit into her face hole constantly.. I don’t believe she is going to the gym at all.. utter bullshit. If she was then there’d be pictures..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion - Christmas is coming and Tasha's getting chubby, while all Tanya wants from Santa is Del to be her hubby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On her stories tonight she has posted a bake off share pic, but the board says ‘field family’. Is it a fake pic?
Absolutely howling at the new thread names 😂

On her stories tonight she has posted a bake off share pic, but the board says ‘field family’. Is it a fake pic?
Absolutely howling at the new thread names 😂
No, it belongs to someone she's tagged in this #bakeoffshare bleeping bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yet another photo of that hideous tacky bed....🤢😴🤢😴
Not sure what’s worse that disgusting bed, the ridiculous chair covers or the cheap awful curtain lights....why would anyone do that? Trascha really does have zero taste 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I LOVE that bed and the bedroom pictures. It's so modern and comfortable looking and minimalistic! The paper suits so well it's almost Paris chic looking.

Sorry I think I just lept quantum leap style into Tasha’s mind and back out again... Did I say anything weird whilst I was gone???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet another photo of that hideous tacky bed....🤢😴🤢😴
Not sure what’s worse that disgusting bed, the ridiculous chair covers or the cheap awful curtain lights....why would anyone do that? Trascha really does have zero taste 🙄🙄
The chair covers. By a long way.

Everything else is hideous too mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t believe that Trasha hasn’t sat down much this evening and has been cleaning instead 🤣😂 Trash, you love to sit on your fat arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.