Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not an Indian summer Trash, it’s been warm because it is STILL summer you thick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she must be desperate to attention if she’s posting her shampoo shower pic... why does she think any one gives a duck about her having a shower... we all manage to adult and shower ourselves without telling the world, unlike Tasha..

Most normal people are up & about early for work - again unlike Tasha.. no job to go to or any responsibility.. lazy cow.. it’s as if she tries to make life as easy as possible - food out of packets, constantly sitting on her arse, shopping.. she’s like an unemployed bum..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably hoping that by posting her new shampoo she's using that they will send her freebies!! She did tag the company and off course tagged Tescos where she got them from coz Tescos send her freebies. Always on the beg. Looking forward to a spam of date night pictures tonight 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God she must be desperate to attention if she’s posting her shampoo shower pic... why does she think any one gives a duck about her having a shower... we all manage to adult and shower ourselves without telling the world, unlike Tasha..

Most normal people are up & about early for work - again unlike Tasha.. no job to go to or any responsibility.. lazy cow.. it’s as if she tries to make life as easy as possible - food out of packets, constantly sitting on her arse, shopping.. she’s like an unemployed bum..
Only 69 likes in 3 hours! Just shows nobody gives a tit!!

• Haha
And see that Tasha has brought more followers again.. you can literally set your clock by it.. around the same time every month.. she thinks people don’t notice but it sticks out like a sore thumb.. she catches herself out because she doesn’t buy enough likes to maintain the fakery... must cost her a fortune to keep buying followers... what an idiot.. and how desperate must she be 🙄

• Haha
It’s not an Indian summer Trash, it’s been warm because it is STILL summer you thick twit
Oh dear oh dear.. So todays theme as its an"Indian summer", carries on into burning an Indian summer soy melt... Well I'm having a tit day.. I'll go burn my soy melt with THAT theme

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And see that Tasha has brought more followers again.. you can literally set your clock by it.. around the same time every month.. she thinks people don’t notice but it sticks out like a sore thumb.. she catches herself out because she doesn’t buy enough likes to maintain the fakery... must cost her a fortune to keep buying followers... what an idiot.. and how desperate must she be 🙄
How very desperate indeed! Yet her morning post didn’t event get 200 likes and the ridiculous shampoo one less than 100! Sorry to say Tash you’re wasting your money hun!

Reactions: 1
The ceramic tags 🙄 again! Love the bit of shade from Tanya tho........she purchased the Happy Autumn! Is she possibly suggesting that Trasha didn’t buy hers? Or am I wanting to see to much into this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ceramic tags 🙄 again! Love the bit of shade from Tanya tho........she purchased the Happy Autumn! Is she possibly suggesting that Trasha didn’t buy hers? Or am I wanting to see to much into this 😂
I wondered why it said purchased, throwing shade at tasha again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s the difference between Trasha & Tanya.. whilst they both are desperate for free tit at least Tanya does sometimes buy stuff from these small businesses.. while Trasha will happily continue to take freebies without actually buying anything from them.. it’s so unfair.. she is grab grab grab.. but the small businesses are stupid for giving her the stuff.. can’t see how it’s worth it for them when she has such little engagement..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.