Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s finally got those manky nails sorted! Looking through her timeline she had them for approx six weeks! that’s grim! I get mine infilled and gelled every 2 weeks and I feel like they look scruffy towards the end of the second week with the regrowth! Why bother if you’re not going to do the upkeep

Reactions: 4
I know, I only have gels and have them re done every 2 weeks too. Otherwise the colour just grows out and it drives me mad and just looks unkept.

Her fingers look so disgusting .. chewed up man hands. don’t think they are the next quality gels either.. quite messy in places.. she definitely has shovel hands.. (she needs them so she can stuff the food in at a fast pace)..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she buy her daughter that winter bedding and let her put it on now? It’s definitely not that cold! I would absolutely hate that set. I hate feeling hot, we sleep with our windows open all year round.
Plus I feel like those kind of duvets and pillows would get so filthy so easily and we all know how clean Tasha is with her only washing johns cooking towel once a week 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course princess Olivia gets her new bedding first and poor James has to wait 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why did she buy her daughter that winter bedding and let her put it on now? It’s definitely not that cold! I would absolutely hate that set. I hate feeling hot, we sleep with our windows open all year round.
Plus I feel like those kind of duvets and pillows would get so filthy so easily and we all know how clean Tasha is with her only washing johns cooking towel once a week 🤮
I don’t know about you but who doesn’t wash their bedding first out of the package?! It’s not even clean or smell nice, why would she put it straight on? Even in this weather it’s meant to be quite warm this weekend!! I just can’t even deal with her ways... 🙄🤯

Reactions: 7
I don’t know about you but who doesn’t wash their bedding first out of the package?! It’s not even clean or smell nice, why would she put it straight on? Even in this weather it’s meant to be quite warm this weekend!! I just can’t even deal with her ways... 🙄🤯
I always wash new bedding before putting it on.........she’s just odd! 🤪

Reactions: 6
Pissing me off that Tasha isn’t putting AD or gifted on her posts lately 😑 she’s so lazy can’t even be arsed to do that

She’s finally got those manky nails sorted! Looking through her timeline she had them for approx six weeks! that’s grim! I get mine infilled and gelled every 2 weeks and I feel like they look scruffy towards the end of the second week with the regrowth! Why bother if you’re not going to do the upkeep
Her fingers look like the horror ones kids buy in the pound shop for Halloween 🤢
099DF8EC-0148-4110-9524-5B979BCAE87E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes, we also wash bedding first. It’s especially gross because that bedding is not covered at all. You have no idea whose dirty hands have been all over it. Poor girls face is going to break out terribly.

Reactions: 3
O my!!! I never saw the giant fox 😂😂😂😂 surely this is there as a joke. I think she is actually taking the piss.....surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's this but it sure looks bigger than 38x41 cm in Tash's "den" (of iniquity) 😬
Why does she waste so much money on useless nonsense. 15 isn’t too expensive but 15 here, 10 there etc adds up fast! If she had a spending tracker and logged all the money she spends on these themed things, I think she’s be shocked. I’m sure she treats her money that she earns as “pocket money” and poor little John boy has to pay all the family bills.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.