Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

Natanya: Copying what the ginger one’s cooking, slate my wallpaper, I’ll block you from looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion:

Natanya: Copying what the ginger one’s cooking, slate my wallpaper, I’ll block you from looking!
Love it, however, I would tweak it to "Copying what cutenose is cooking, slate my free roll of wallpaper, I'll block you from looking"

Or the one I come up with last week was: "Trasha loves her seasons, her favourite is fall. Up the arse of wallpaper shops, she must crawl. Tanya shows herself up with the passive aggressiveness thing, but we know all she really wants, is that Argos ring"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tash's singing table and fish finger tacos will make you puke whilst Tan's just permanently grazin' and dreaming of Elizabeth Duke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Dinner done’... it’s packet ‘tortelloni’ (Not bleeping ravioli SAYS IT ON THE PACKET YOU JUST TOOK A PICTURE OF)... cooks in 5 mins you BINT.

Edited to add: all that cheese sauce, carbs and fat after a ‘gym class’... just don’t bother hun, you’ve literally lost the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And wait for it probably be sweeties and more crap after the gym!!! What is the actual point in going. Not exactly like she goes often either.

Reactions: 2
And wait for it probably be sweeties and more crap after the gym!!! What is the actual point in going. Not exactly like she goes often either.
Id secure an amount of money on the fact that she DOESNT go!! C'mon she takes a photo of literally everything in her life, EVERYTHING! Theres not been one single photo of the gym / in the changing rooms / on a machine. And what happened the home gym in the bloody garage?

She's full of tit. Theres no way she goes to the gym. Anyone can wear a tracksuit and take a selfie and comment "right ladies, off the gym"

duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘’Your living room is so cosy looking’. In what universe does her living room appear cosy?? 😂. It looks cold and austere to me - literally like an Ikea shop display.

Reactions: 4
‘’Your living room is so cosy looking’. In what universe does her living room appear cosy?? 😂. It looks cold and austere to me - literally like an Ikea shop display.
No, IKEA do better than she’s done 😂 Her living room is awful - the curtain lights make me vomit a bit in my mouth every time I see them - and she’s still tagging them in stories - no one wants them love!!

Reactions: 4
Thread name suggestion:
Natascha thinks her living room is trendy and bling, while the ginger one's still hampering for an Argos ring!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
TashTan #5

The thought of John's schlong gives some the heebie jeebies - Tash just lies back and thinks about the freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.