Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god.. I’ve only just seen that pic from yesterday of the bedroom where she is visible sitting on the floor in the corner 🤣🤣🤣... what an utter twit! She tries so hard and yet is so utterly rubbish at the whole IG thing.. she is the most desperate person I’ve ever seen on IG.. she would literally do anything & everything for the gram.. in her head she thinks she’s such an influencer .. but in reality she has the shittest of crappy accounts.. so many of her followers are brought.. she barely gets over a couple of hundred likes.. the only engagement with people is arse lickers who are either in her pod or who are making comments to be ironic.. so many people are laughing & taking the piss out of her... when is she going to give it up as a bad job?? She simply isn’t intelligent enough to know how to run a good IG account.. she keeps making rookie mistakes time & time again.. I think she’s quite manic.. you can feel how unstable & manic she is in how she writes her posts.. so many people have tried to advise & guide her but she continues to ignore it.. her determination to keep flogging a dead horse is admirable .. I’m coming to the conclusion that she is so desperate for attention & validation that she actually even views bad attention as something good.. she seems to thrive on being utterly tit..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In a keates bubble her account is private but you wouldn’t want to follow her ... 22k means 22 thousand pictures 😴 she’s posted , she’s worse than tasha posting pictures on holiday in one day there was 35 photos posted separately 😴 went on for two weeks 🤣
I seen all those pics 😂😂 wow!!
I think she posts a lot because she is really bored, she drinks a lot too!! 🤪

What did she say about them ? 🤭

The usual.. "people copy me" "I should just delete them" "it's not fair" blah blah blah.. witch needs to sober up 🥂 She was also.the one that admitted Tasha told her that Johnny chubby pecker was playing away... 🤷 again..... none of my business... cheers 22K 🤪🥂👍

Reactions: 1
I am secretly wanting a proposal from Del Boy so it can be battle of 'the wedding and vow renewal' lol. Can you imagine, winter wonderland wedding and then a new year vow renewal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god.. I’ve only just seen that pic from yesterday of the bedroom where she is visible sitting on the floor in the corner 🤣🤣🤣... what an utter twit! She tries so hard and yet is so utterly rubbish at the whole IG thing.. she is the most desperate person I’ve ever seen on IG.. she would literally do anything & everything for the gram.. in her head she thinks she’s such an influencer .. but in reality she has the shittest of crappy accounts.. so many of her followers are brought.. she barely gets over a couple of hundred likes.. the only engagement with people is arse lickers who are either in her pod or who are making comments to be ironic.. so many people are laughing & taking the piss out of her... when is she going to give it up as a bad job?? She simply isn’t intelligent enough to know how to run a good IG account.. she keeps making rookie mistakes time & time again.. I think she’s quite manic.. you can feel how unstable & manic she is in how she writes her posts.. so many people have tried to advise & guide her but she continues to ignore it.. her determination to keep flogging a dead horse is admirable .. I’m coming to the conclusion that she is so desperate for attention & validation that she actually even views bad attention as something good.. she seems to thrive on being utterly tit..
The things she says and does, I often wonder if it’s a parody account! Its like she’s an exaggerated caricature of a would-be Instagram influencer.

The things she says and does, I often wonder if it’s a parody account! Its like she’s an exaggerated caricature of a would-be Instagram influencer.
That has gone through my mind too. That she is just doing it for a joke amongst the whole family.. But I'm edging more to this is serious account

Reactions: 2
Covering up the chin/s
Ha! I'm useless at this technology lark. But isn't that OK to admit? And that's why Tasha gets on people's nerves, because she doesn't say, as it's been said on here, crap day, husband is annoying kids are annoying, life is tough, I'm not the best cook but I try etc.

Reactions: 4
That bleeping plant pot again. And this time a change of the book pinch of nom to that shite. All for a photo on the gram that will get less likes than a led balloon.

Cant wait to see cutenose's evening tonight: "my lovely man is just so understanding and he knows me so well. 7 lovely years with you I cant wait for many more. lots of chats and plans about our future around the dinner table tonight ladies, giggles and memories made. then he smashed my back doors in because he cant bear to look at my seven chins"

Couldnt help that last bit. Whats their phrase? #sorrynotsorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That bleeping plant pot again. And this time a change of the book pinch of nom to that shite. All for a photo on the gram that will get less likes than a led balloon.

Cant wait to see cutenose's evening tonight: "my lovely man is just so understanding and he knows me so well. 7 lovely years with you I cant wait for many more. lots of chats and plans about our future around the dinner table tonight ladies, giggles and memories made. then he smashed my back doors in because he cant bear to look at my seven chins"

Couldnt help that last bit. Whats their phrase? #sorrynotsorry 😂
What a plot twist!

Oh gaaaaaawd that living room! Its giving me a migraine. So many colours. White, blue, lamp light, silver, mirrored, copper, candles, bleeping leaves. It doesnt look cosy either. it looks stiff and somewhere you cant relax. And as for the ideal home magazine, behave trash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nearly spat my coffee out when I see the ideal home magazine. She really has no idea!
As for Tanya, I would love to see her squeeze into a wedding dress!! Maybe Tasha could be her bridesmaid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
9A0A597B-8777-4828-A69E-F87EFEDFF65C.jpeg
188A1388-E413-4B89-9A03-7EF144C17A7E.jpeg
1E40A2CA-A881-4EC6-8B80-DBAA99D50A2B.jpeg

Some throw back gems from our dear cutenose. Hope she won’t wear those for Del Boy tonight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.