Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone made a comment
Is this picture from her kitchen or her newly ‘renovated’ living room?
This is the living room, the opposite end to where the dining table is. I've had a look through old photos. They've not filled in the holes or painted over them 🙄

Someone made a comment

This is the living room, the opposite end to where the dining table is. I've had a look through old photos. They've not filled in the holes or painted over them 🙄
That cupboards in the kitchen now, can see it in this picture

F7F7E335-7F95-479A-8D63-D59256010504.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Word on the street that Jody girl is trying her hand at fake profiles - In A Keates Bubble, if you read this; Try me witch.. You've no bleeping idea how far I'll go.... K...

FYI - grow some balls, stop blocking people and bleeping step up to plate you pathetic witch... ** Kisses** 😘

Picture this scenario, your balls aren't big enough to admit that you're 2 faced and that YOU are on tattle bad mouthing your "bestie" and the reason you delete people is because you don't want "those messages" getting back to your "bestie" oops - too late 🤪 It must suck for Tasha knowing that YOU; her "bestie" bad mouthed her AND made fun of her THEN came on here and joined in with the banter.. FYI - how else did you think I was going to get your attention Jody; I knew you were on here; everyone knows, dangle the truth in someones face and the tit will weed itself out. Jody YOU made fun of YOUR bestie in private messages to A LOT of people, guess it's coming back to haunt you, that's what happens when you can't keep up with appearances! You dragged Tasha and Tanya down to the ground when they both celebrated burns night, you dragged them both down to the ground when one of them had a bottle of champagne and the other bought it, on and on and on and on.......... Now that I have your attention; you know were to find me ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Word on the street that Jody girl is trying her hand at fake profiles - In A Keates Bubble, if you read this; Try me witch.. You've no bleeping idea how far I'll go.... K...

FYI - grow some balls, stop blocking people and bleeping step up to plate you pathetic witch... ** Kisses** 😘

Picture this scenario, your balls aren't big enough to admit that you're 2 faced and that YOU are on tattle bad mouthing your "bestie" and the reason you delete people is because you don't want "those messages" getting back to your "bestie" oops - too late 🤪 It must suck for Tasha knowing that YOU; her "bestie" bad mouthed her AND made fun of her THEN came on here and joined in with the banter.. FYI - how else did you think I was going to get your attention Jody; I knew you were on here; everyone knows, dangle the truth in someones face and the tit will weed itself out. Jody YOU made fun of YOUR bestie in private messages to A LOT of people, guess it's coming back to haunt you, that's what happens when you can't keep up with appearances! You dragged Tasha and Tanya down to the ground when they both celebrated burns night, you dragged them both down to the ground when one of them had a bottle of champagne and the other bought it, on and on and on and on.......... Now that I have your attention; you know were to find me ✌🏻
Good grief what's going on?!!! Yes it is the worse thing to be pretending to be her mate. Anyone's mate. That sound 2 faced? , well no because I've never ever left a like or comment to either lady.. Because Im OK with being on here but not being 2 faced so I don't engage with them.

Reactions: 2
Good grief what's going on?!!! Yes it is the worse thing to be pretending to be her mate. Anyone's mate. That sound 2 faced? , well no because I've never ever left a like or comment to either lady.. Because Im OK with being on here but not being 2 faced so I don't engage with them.

Oh just some extremely irrelevant POS stealing someone's pictures and making fake accounts on Instagram because they think they have their tit together; they don't.. The 2 faced fanny in question regularly chats with both ladies; 1 in particular and now she is crying wolf..... Sigh... Sucks to be her! 🤷‍♀️

Oh just some extremely irrelevant POS stealing someone's pictures and making fake accounts on Instagram because they think they have their tit together; they don't.. The 2 faced fanny in question regularly chats with both ladies; 1 in particular and now she is crying wolf..... Sigh... Sucks to be her! 🤷‍♀️
2 faced fanny.. Best put down Ever!! Thanks I will be using that.😁🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's her Instagram? And who is she on here??

She comes on here to nosey; long time lonely lurker so to speak 😏 I really wouldn't bother with her Instagram she has it on lock down, you know; so special and all that, she told someone else she had thousands of friend requests but prefers to "keep it small" I guess that's so she can remember who she has chatted tit about.... Who am I to say; she won't talk to anyone bar her "bestie" 🤗

She comes on here to nosey; long time lonely lurker so to speak 😏 I really wouldn't bother with her Instagram she has it on lock down, you know; so special and all that, she told someone else she had thousands of friend requests but prefers to "keep it small" I guess that's so she can remember who she has chatted tit about.... Who am I to say; she won't talk to anyone bar her "bestie" 🤗
I’m still confused! Did she create a fake profile so she could witch about the twins without anyone knowing it was her? How do you know this?

I’m still confused! Did she create a fake profile so she could witch about the twins without anyone knowing it was her? How do you know this?

Nooooo..... she is much more 2 faced than that! She does it from her very own profile 😂😏

How’s she getting away with it and then being nicely-nice to Trash who just puts up with it?!

Misery loves company I guess? 🤷‍♀️

We all know Tasha reads here, so does Johnny and his dodgy wandering eye!
I'm pretty sure fat chops Jody does too after a few beverages and nobody is arsed listening to her neurotic nonsense anymore! She is always talking about her husbands business and how loaded they are; we all know she does it to make Tasha jealous because she is skint!

Has anyone seen the bottom comment on her clock pic!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That bleeping plant pot again. And this time a change of the book pinch of nom to that shite. All for a photo on the gram that will get less likes than a led balloon.

Cant wait to see cutenose's evening tonight: "my lovely man is just so understanding and he knows me so well. 7 lovely years with you I cant wait for many more. lots of chats and plans about our future around the dinner table tonight ladies, giggles and memories made. then he smashed my back doors in because he cant bear to look at my seven chins"

Couldnt help that last bit. Whats their phrase? #sorrynotsorry 😂
Omg I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣

Misery loves company I guess? 🤷‍♀️

We all know Tasha reads here, so does Johnny and his dodgy wandering eye!
I'm pretty sure fat chops Jody does too after a few beverages and nobody is arsed listening to her neurotic nonsense anymore! She is always talking about her husbands business and how loaded they are; we all know she does it to make Tasha jealous because she is skint!

Has anyone seen the bottom comment on her clock pic!!!!!
Can’t see anything must have been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.