Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also looks like they’ve wallpapered OVER the abomination that was previously put up. You can see the pattern underneath...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just zoomed in on her latest post! Do I need to go and have my eyes tested or is that wallpaper not lined up properly
Typical Trashfords! Was there any need for FOUR pictures of her cheap Argos lamp?? I think one would of been sufficient πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also looks like they’ve wallpapered OVER the abomination that was previously put up. You can see the pattern underneath...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I was wondering what was going on and why it looked bumpy! No wonder it can’t be lined up the old paper is underneath πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just zoomed in on her latest post! Do I need to go and have my eyes tested or is that wallpaper not lined up properly
You don’t need your eyes tested, but Johnny boy does! πŸ˜‚ #shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OFFS car crash Trascha off again......the wallpaper is still mismatched and yep you can still see the original completely incorrectly hung wallpaper underneath. The exposed pipes along the skirting....classy! The gloss paint over the wallpaper at the bottom of the skirting, lovely and as for the cheap dated Argos lamp.....🀒🀒 Only about 5 years late with this style Trascha, give up the attempts at πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€™renovations’ you are a complete joke

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been blocked and comment deleted for telling her to glue her wallpaper down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping muppet πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my lord they have as well. Why does she make herself a laughing stock like this??

Have they just used scraps of a roll to try and line it up??? Also why not decorate your room around your sofa , we are going to see another shade of grey to go with the mis match room!

Reactions: 2
Cant believe that pic today with the candle and that fluffy blanket!!
Can't believe she has left the comment on that pic when someone politely suggested how dangerous it was doing that!.. Was it you bernieb/Hertfordshireandbeyond??

Really wish someone would gift her a new dining table as the present one looks bleeping tit 😭😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣

• Haha

Omg I quickly came on here when I just noticed this myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was wondering why the edges are so visable and it's because it ain't pasted to the wall its ON TOP of the old paper and you can clearly see the old pattern underneath!!!! Shes that quick to get her pics on the gram she rushes every job she does. Shes a proper woman. That would annoy the hell out me. Johhny big balls needs to open both his eyes with the lining up also. He always has one eye closed and is gurning πŸ˜‚ Oh Tasha hope your not ever putting your house up for sale love......

Omg I quickly came on here when I just noticed this myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was wondering why the edges are so visable and it's because it ain't pasted to the wall its ON TOP of the old paper and you can clearly see the old pattern underneath!!!! Shes that quick to get her pics on the gram she rushes every job she does. Shes a proper woman. That would annoy the hell out me. Johhny big balls needs to open both his eyes with the lining up also. He always has one eye closed and is gurning πŸ˜‚ Oh Tasha hope your not ever putting your house up for sale love......
Also where is SWIMMING? Please msg The wallpaper company again love and tell them to look at these images πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Got a feeling it's the last time shes gonna be sent free paper......

• Haha

Also where is SWIMMING? Please msg The wallpaper company again love and tell them to look at these images πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Got a feeling it's the last time shes gonna be sent free paper......
I just showed my husband the picture and he said oh god! You would of skinned me alive and had my balls on a dart board if I had done that to our living room wall. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.