Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya has bought some cauldrons to serve witches 🧙🏻‍♀️ brew in............

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She checked her lounge to make sure Johnny big balls wasn't entertaining his harem 😂 It was probably his idea to get the brothel style lights, oh Johnny you filthy filthy boy......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To check that the cheap Ikea flat pack assembled furniture is still standing and hasn’t collapsed, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“First thing she did was check her new lounge” was this to make sure she was in the right house or was she expecting it to have changed while she was out? My good god this woman is absolutely crackers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish we could have more pics of hung john. I really do think he's fit. Could imagine him in his dirty jeans and boots. . . .any day!!

Oh wow and check out her piggy hand on the sauce bottle picture on her stories. Yikes. Miss Piggy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish we could have more pics of hung john. I really do think he's fit. Could imagine him in his dirty jeans and boots. . . .any day!!

Oh wow and check out her piggy hand on the sauce bottle picture on her stories. Yikes. Miss Piggy.
This has just made me sick in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 9

😂😂😂😂
He always looks pissed with one eye closed

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Johnny big Johnson has an admirer! I'd rather rub chillies in my eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah I wouldn't kick him outta bed either... Trash if your reading this more pics of hubby please 👍🏻

• Sick
  • Wow
I don't think he's THAT bad to be honest... He's better looking than the twin. I don't think they look identical.
They both look like the Hobbits from Lord of the Rings. John’s weird hands give me the boke. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They both look like the Hobbits from Lord of the Rings. John’s weird hands give me the boke. 🤢🤢🤢
What are you talking about?! His massive, masculine hands drive me crazy. One of the hottest things about him. Looks quite thick...everywhere. Hands, fingers, strong jaw... and yes, definitely better than the twin that the ginger tosspot's with.

• Haha
What are you talking about?! His massive, masculine hands drive me crazy. One of the hottest things about him. Looks quite thick...everywhere. Hands, fingers, strong jaw... and yes, definitely better than the twin that the ginger tosspot's with.
Is that you john?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Has Taschchcha bought every tit candle she can find? Just a bit ott with the candle cupboard 😂

I must confess as well, I feel I’ve let us all down - having the same tea as Tanya had the other day - chicken Yorkie pie wraps with roasties and cauliflower cheese 😂 Sorry; I’ll try harder 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.