Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tasha, please stop showing us your manky bath.. it’s one thing to share every teeny tiny bit of your sad life with complete strangers on the internet but none of us & I really mean none of us want to see where you supposedly wash & bath yourself.. please have a little ounce of dignity & self respect & keep some things to yourself. If you are that desperate for attention & validation from people, please go & get some help for your mental health.. I genuinely fear you have some deep rooted issues..

Reactions: 6
Oh Tasha, please stop showing us your manky bath.. it’s one thing to share every teeny tiny bit of your sad life with complete strangers on the internet but none of us & I really mean none of us want to see where you supposedly wash & bath yourself.. please have a little ounce of dignity & self respect & keep some things to yourself. If you are that desperate for attention & validation from people, please go & get some help for your mental health.. I genuinely fear you have some deep rooted issues..
I sometimes genuinely think same at times. Not mocking mental health at all but I do think there is something wrong with her. It isn't normal how she's so oblivious to her behaviour. I'd hate to be criticised and would change what I was doing. But she doesn't. It's like she's either thick skinned or in denial or obsessed to the point that she cannot stop.It isn't adult behaviour anyhow I know that. She is trying to fulfil a gaping hole in her life with this stuff it seems.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes genuinely think same at times. Not mocking mental health at all but I do think there is something wrong with her. It isn't normal how she's so oblivious to her behaviour. I'd hate to be criticised and would change what I was doing. But she doesn't. It's like she's either thick skinned or in denial or obsessed to the point that she cannot stop.It isn't adult behaviour anyhow I know that. She is trying to fulfil a gaping hole in her life with this stuff it seems.
Yes.. exactly that. I used to think she was just pig headed and deliberately didn’t change because people were telling her to... but as time has gone on, I think it’s more that she may not have the intellectual capacity to understand the implications of her behaviour or it’s a mental health issue. Some of the photos she posts are just so inappropriate .. her daughters underwear, her daughter in provocative positions etc. No mum who has her child’s best interests at heart would post those pictures..

Her living room is even more mis matched. She's got white gloss effect furniture at one end then a wooden table and sideboard at other end. That themed tree she uses is bloody awful. And then there's the carpet. Don't know why I expected any different after her big bedroom makeover!! She's on Instagram as an influencer. I know she definitely doesn't influence me to buy any of her crap and tat that she has lying around. I've always thought she definitely has mental health problems and there's nothing wrong with that as I do myself and I don't hide the fact that I do. Her behaviour and strange ways are not normal. She reads on here and knows how many people dislike her pathetic ways yet I'm thinking she's getting worse in what she posts. Surely John boy can't think what she does is normal although with what he gets up to I'm not surprised. They are a very strange family and living their life's around social media is surely going to impact the kids

As its been said before on here if she was bit more honest people would warm to her. There are some cracking accounts where people say, "yes I get ill but I'm trying to beat it, today isn't a good day etc" . Hats off to them. I go between thinking she needs some help to being aghast at her next dropped bollock for want of a better word. Now Tanya, I don't think she's got issues at all. I think she's a snidey hard face one.she will read this in her break no doubt.Hi hard face!!

I know this is a trash and cutenose thread but does anyone know if Leanne2008 works? She just seems to sit at home, spending her husbands money on useless crap while her two daughters are at school. At least trash and cutenose work. Trash not as much but at least it’s something!! I’d be pissed as hell if I worked a full day to come home and found my spouse has done nothing but waste my money on candle advent calendars and Christmas nonsense in SEPTEMBER!!!

Reactions: 3
I know this is a trash and cutenose thread but does anyone know if Leanne2008 works? She just seems to sit at home, spending her husbands money on useless crap while her two daughters are at school. At least trash and cutenose work. Trash not as much but at least it’s something!! I’d be pissed as hell if I worked a full day to come home and found my spouse has done nothing but waste my money on candle advent calendars and Christmas nonsense in SEPTEMBER!!!
Yeah so would I, and tashas John is landscape gardener so hard work to be fair.

I am absolutely dying laughing at this thread right now 😂😂😂 It's the comments from last night, comedy gold!

Yeah so would I, and tashas John is landscape gardener so hard work to be fair.
Exactly! Working outside in the cold is no joke. Shows how little respect she has for his efforts the way she wastes money which should be going towards a university funds for her children.

That blue lighting reminds me of being in an ice cave or something. Really wintery. Not very autumnal is it? I bet the lights turn orange now. Bit more cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The one that calls herself Mom; even though she is welsh.. Yeah, I don't think she works?

Reactions: 2
With all of those lights on at night her living room must look like the Blackpool illuminations. It’s the tackiest thing I’ve every seen.

She's another one that does my head in with the themes. If you look on her insta she's been buying Halloween/autumn things since the beginning of August! And near enough every picture since has had a little pumpkin or autumny candle in it. She's even bought a Halloween dessert for her kids after school today.. it's just turned September ffs!!

• Haha
Her living room is even more mis matched. She's got white gloss effect furniture at one end then a wooden table and sideboard at other end. That themed tree she uses is bloody awful. And then there's the carpet. Don't know why I expected any different after her big bedroom makeover!! She's on Instagram as an influencer. I know she definitely doesn't influence me to buy any of her crap and tat that she has lying around. I've always thought she definitely has mental health problems and there's nothing wrong with that as I do myself and I don't hide the fact that I do. Her behaviour and strange ways are not normal. She reads on here and knows how many people dislike her pathetic ways yet I'm thinking she's getting worse in what she posts. Surely John boy can't think what she does is normal although with what he gets up to I'm not surprised. They are a very strange family and living their life's around social media is surely going to impact the kids
Omg shes tried to make it modern fair play but then shes stuck that old fashioned Home clock back under her TV! I hate that clock! It belongs in B&Ms 2012 bargain basket!
I'm sorry but the whole room just looks cold 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's another one that does my head in with the themes. If you look on her insta she's been buying Halloween/autumn things since the beginning of August! And near enough every picture since has had a little pumpkin or autumny candle in it. She's even bought a Halloween dessert for her kids after school today.. it's just turned September ffs!!
She’s just a cheaper wannabe version of these two. Although why anyone would aspire to be either woman is beyond me! Every photo is just about of her table 😂 and always looks so cheap!

• Haha
She’s managed to do all her washing, ironing and put it away... does she want a bleeping medal?? That’s what normal people do ... why does she think she needs a treat after every little job she does?? She is like a child.. I do wonder how she would cope if she actually had a proper job to deal with.. she would go into extreme meltdown..
I’m not a fan of her ‘new’ living room.. I like Ikea stuff but she’s ruined it with all her cheap tat.. cinema wall??! 🤣🤣🤣 Now she is just deliberately making herself look a knob...
I thought normal people washed it , then left it in a basket until they REALLY needed it and huffed & puffed about having to iron it only to repeat the process????? (Asking for a friend 🤔🤔🤔🤔)

Reactions: 2
The first thing she did when she got home was check the lounge? what is wrong with her though seriously !?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.