Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are you talking about?! His massive, masculine hands drive me crazy. One of the hottest things about him. Looks quite thick...everywhere. Hands, fingers, strong jaw... and yes, definitely better than the twin that the ginger tosspot's with.
I know what you mean, he’s hard working, rugged and rough round the edges, strong arms and legs😂 and apparently a dong like donkey Kong 🍆He is a cheat though, which is unacceptable even if you have got a nutter of a wife like Natascha

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I wish we could have more pics of hung john. I really do think he's fit. Could imagine him in his dirty jeans and boots. . . .any day!!

Oh wow and check out her piggy hand on the sauce bottle picture on her stories. Yikes. Miss Piggy.
What’s going on with the sofa? 2 papered walls ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her nails in that pic of her hand in her stories is gross... her falsies are so grown out they are nearly popping off.. if you can’t maintain them or afford to get infills then seriously don’t bother.. it looks so cheap & nasty.. says a lot about her though actually 🙄

Reactions: 3
8 bleeping photos since she got home from her 'work'. How does she find the time to get all her crap props out and lay everything out for all her 'followers'. It's all about the autumn feels and getting cosy. What duck will she do at the weekend coz apparently the weather is going to be nice and a bit warmer. She will have to get her summer decor out again and decorate that awful tree that doesn't match her living room!! Oh and probably everything will be al fresco. No gym again either. Lazy witch knew it wouldn't last long. Free membership clearly expired again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What can we expect for the rest of the month - a million pictures of her ‘reno’ living room, more ‘candle on tray on top of throw’, feet pics, ‘it’s all snuggly’ bollock quotes, more autumn props 🤮 Tasccscscha really does need to get a grip on reality.

Can see her head in bottom of mirror, trying to get the perfect picture for the gram
Oh. My. God. The head. Again. Spot the head. where is it today folks?! I would be cringing. Who has time for this in a morning.

Has anyone on here following Sally Potts? Now there is an account. She posts only once every 2,3 days and its very very good. Everything tasha isn't and I don't mean in the cost of things. That's irrelevant to taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her blind panic to get a photo up to say "morning ladies", is just proving too much. Her photos are a shock, and tit. Bit like the wallpaper efforts.

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s actually baked ready for tonight’s GBBO! She 1000000% must read this blog, funny how we take the piss out of her nasty cheap cakes every Tuesday, then this week she bakes up some dry biscuits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can they watch tv with the fairy lights in the back reflecting on the tv 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.